Thursday, July 30, 2015

1ST 'CASANOVA' EPIC SERIES PHOTOS WITH DIEGO LUNA, MIRANDA RICHARDSON, BOJANA NOVAKOVIC! JASON SUDEIKIS IN 'SON OF ZORN' ANIMATED ADVENTURE, ALEC BALDWIN, JAMES FRANCO, ANJELICA HUSTON JOIN 'ARCTIC JUSTICE: THUNDER SQUAD'

NEW ANIMATED MOVIES 
JASON SUDEIKIS' 'SON OF ZORN' 
Two animated movies for you today, starting with Fox's mix of animation and live action comedy SON OF ZORN, coming from THE LEGO MOVIE duo of Phil Lord and Chris Miller and with the voice from Jason Sudeikis. It follows an animated fantasy warrior Artemis who finds that reconnecting with his estranged live action son and ex-wife while suffering through a mundane office job and the banality of suburban life is harder than waging war in his distant, animated homeland.

ARCTIC JUSTICE: THUNDER SQUAD
Over at AMBI Pictures,  Alec Baldwin, James Franco, John Cleese, Anjelica Huston, Heidi Klum and Omar Sy are the voice cast for ARCTIC JUSTICE: THUNDER SQUAD animated family adventure which follows an Arctic fox named Swifty who longs to join a team of package delivery huskies working for the Arctic Blast Delivery Service. To prove himself, Swifty commandeers a sled of his own and, by himself, takes a package to an icy fortress owned by an evil genius (and Walrus) planning to take over the world.

'CASANOVA' EPIC SERIES 
FIRST PHOTOS WITH DIEGO LUNA, BOJANA NOVAKOVIC AND MIRANDA RICHARDSON
Meanwhile, in TV news, Amazon has announced that they will start airing the pilot episode for CASANOVA historical adventure series next week, August 7th in United Kingdom, Germany and United States!  Shot in three different European countries and directed by Jean Pierre Jeunet (Amelie), the series stars Diego Luna in the title role, Serbian actress Bojana Novakovic as Madame Pompadour, Miranda Richardson as Marquesa d’Urfé, James Flynn as King Louis XV and Ben Daniels. CASANOVA chronicles a little-known period in the life of one of 18th century’s most famous playboys. Exiled from his beloved Venice, Giacomo Casanova flees to Paris at the dawn of the Enlightenment in hopes of putting his reputation behind him. But old habits die hard, and temptation is everywhere as Casanova finds a wealth of new opportunity…and trouble.

28 comments:

  1. Son of Zorn sounds like a lot of fun, and if it's from the Lego Movie guys . . . well, everything is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should be fun and we do love Sudeikis

      Delete
    2. I am the only person on earth who doesn't find Jason appealing. For some reason he bugs the crap out of me.

      Delete
    3. Nooo! He does? I melt everytime I see him and Olivia Wild together :) My third fave couple after John Krasinski + Emily Blunt and Ryan Reynolds + Blake Lively :)

      Delete
    4. I don't find him appealing either. Guess he's just too clean cut for me ;)

      Delete
    5. clean cut would be my fave type :) I'm so Abercrombie and Fitch :)

      Delete
    6. Oh Dezzy, those Abercrombie and Fitch boys don't seem to be very intelligent. Yummy to look at, but you have to have some brains too.

      Delete
    7. I didn't mean that particular type of models, but clean and cute boys like that :)

      Delete
    8. I know, just razzing you ;) As long as they can speak intelligible sentences, it's all good!

      Delete
    9. true, although I wouldn't refuse the unintelligible ones for a lil' bit of nocturnal fun

      Delete
  2. CASANOVA looks my kinda drama with an excellent cast to boot. Love Miranda Richardson.

    Tis nice to get out of the house ... finally. I shall make a point of doing so more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You positively must!
      Sad we don't have a trailer for CASANOVA. It is only a pilot... if audience likes it other nine episodes will arrive in about nine months

      Delete
  3. I was going to say penguins don't live there until I noticed that the birds were puffins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puffins? Now I have to google puffins... but they sure do sound delightful :)

      Delete
  4. Amazon has its fingers in a lot of pies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love animated films, but Arctic Justice just isn't doing it for me today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but there's a fat walrus in it!!! Doesn't that mean nothing to you??? :)

      Delete
    2. Well, when you put it that way, I suppose I'll watch just for the portly little walrus ♥

      Delete
    3. and on top of all he flies on a soccer instead of walking..... my eternal dream come true :)

      Delete
  6. I've heard about Casanova, but never read a story or saw a movie/show about him. I love the Arctic Justice poster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, there were tons of movies and series on CASANOVA... some terribly miscast like this one is...

      Delete
  7. Arctic Justice is one my son would probably want to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will be a huge hit among boys, I imagine

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.