Saturday, February 20, 2016

MASSIVE NEW 'GUARDIANS' SOVIET UNION SUPERHEROES MOVIE TEASER! BBC TO MAKE 'MY MOTHER AND OTHER STRANGERS' WW2 TV SERIES WITH HATTIE MORAHAN, AARON STATON

NEW BBC WW2 SERIES 
MY MOTHER & OTHER STRANGERS
You know how much I love me a good British period set drama, since nobody makes them better than the Brits. And here's a new one: BBC One is preparing new World War II series titled MY MOTHER AND OTHER STRANGERS.
To be produced in five hourlong episodes, the historical drama will be set during World War II following the lives of the Coyne family in Northern Ireland who have to adapt when 4,000 men and women from the United States Army Air Force land in 1943. Hattie Morahan and Owen McDonell will play the Coyne married couple, while Aaron Staton will play a charming USAAF liaison officer with whom they form a dangerous love triangle. Des McAleer, Seamus O'Hara, Ryan McParland, Kerr Logan, Fiona O'Shaughnessy, Gavin Drea and Charles Lawson also star.

'GUARDIANS' ZASCHITNIKI 
 NEW TEASER FOR SOVIET UNION SUPERHEROES MOVIE
And coming from Russia to us today is the massive new teaser trailer from Soviet Union Superheroes movie GUARDIANS! You can read more about the movie in our premium spotlight. Set during the Cold War it follows a Secret organization named "Patriot" that gathered a group of Russian superheroes in order to defend the homeland from supernatural threats. It stars Anton Pampushniy as Wildman, a werebear, Sanzhar Madiev as the Windman from this teaser, Sebastian Sisak Grigoryan as Landman and Alina Lanina as Waterwoman. The movie is out this December!

19 comments:

  1. Those eyes in Guardians are seriously freaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both new to me! I agree with Sandra- those eyes do look freaky.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...the superhero craze is spreading across the globe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do need them superheroes in this time of supervillains! Imagine if America had real superheroes, he'd sweep Hilarry and Trump into a garbage bin they belong to :)

      Delete
  4. I'll pass on yet another superhero film, but My Mother & Other Strangers sounds like something I'd enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do love them British series! I never missed any of them

      Delete
    2. I am finding most of my favorites have been shows I've found on BBC!

      Delete
    3. See? And you did not want me to send you British series. I always have them in large supplies :)

      Delete
  5. I am intrigued...that Russian super hero looks interesting for sure

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.