Wednesday, February 3, 2016

GORGEOUS 'ME BEFORE YOU' TRAILER WITH EMILIA CLARKE, SAM CLAFLIN! STUNNING NEW TRAILER & POSTERS FOR GERARD BUTLER'S 'GODS OF EGYPT' EPIC ADVENTURE! GERARD BUTLER TO ADAPT 'A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC' INTO TV SERIES

GERARD BUTLER
TO TURN 'A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC' INTO MINI SERIES
It's kinda of a Gerard Butler day today here at HOLLYWOOD SPY, not that you will mind, right? His production house has just acquired rights on V. E. Schwab's fantasy novel A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC which they are looking to develop into mini TV series. As 'Deadline' writes, The book is set in four parallel worlds, with four parallel Londons ruled by different magical powers and monarchies. Grey London, where the people have been told that magic is a myth; Red London, where magic is embraced and thrives; White London, where magic is used by the rulers against it’s people; and Black London, where magic has overpowered the people and corrupted the world beyond repair.

'GODS OF EGYPT'
NEW TRAILER AND POSTERS
One of our most anticipated movie delights of the year, Gerard Butler's ancient Egyptian adventure GODS OF EGYPT has a new trailer and new posters ahead of the February 26th release!
With the survival of mankind hanging in the balance, an unexpected hero takes a thrilling journey to save the world and rescue his true love. Set (Gerard Butler), the merciless god of darkness, has usurped Egypt’s throne, plunging the once peaceful and prosperous empire into chaos and conflict. With only a handful of heroic rebels opposing Set’s savage rule, Bek (Brenton Thwaites), a bold and defiant mortal, enlists the aid of powerful god Horus (Nikolaj Coster Waldau) in an unlikely alliance against the evil overlord. As their breathtaking battle against Set and his henchmen take them into the afterlife and across the heavens, both god and mortal must pass tests of courage and sacrifice if they hope to prevail in the spectacular final confrontation. Geoffrey Rush also stars as Ra, while Elodie Yung is Hathor, Goddess of Love!


'ME BEFORE YOU' TRAILER 
SAM CLAFLIN & EMILIA CLARKE
And a much anticipated first trailer for this year sweetest romantic movie ME BEFORE YOU is also out today! Out this June, the adaptation of Jojo Mojes best selling book will see Emilia Clarke playing Louisa Clark, a British small town working class girl who loses her cafĂ© job. She's compelled to take the first available employment, despite being woefully unqualified — caretaking for a quadriplegic. Her charge turns out to be the upper-class William Traynor (Sam Claflin), injured after being struck by a motorcycle while crossing the street. Things start off rocky because of Traynor's anger and despondence, but Louisa's effervescence eventually breaks through and romance blossoms.

36 comments:

  1. "A Darker Shade of Magic" has an interesting narrative premise. I might put the book on my "to read" list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. could be really interesting, although it takes a few readings to get that plot :)

      Delete
  2. Gods of Egypt looks really interesting - lots of technology. You before Me breaks my heart, already, but I'd loved to see it.

    Thanks, Dezz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. two movies from the list of my most anticipated ones this year!

      Delete
  3. A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC looks like it has potential. I'm not sure about GoE. It looks like it might be more about the special effects than about the story or characters. I could be wrong. Hope I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the point of a movie such as GODS OF EGYPT is about special effects and visual splendour :)

      Delete
  4. OMGosh Me Before You looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally, I like the visual aspect of it too, it looks very old school, clean and simple

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry, but I don't have a good feeling about Gods of Egypt. I could be wrong, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Yo made me so happy today. I read the book, Me Before You and loved it so much. I have been waiting for the trailer for a long time and this is such a wonderful surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always waited anxiously for the trailer, glad it is so lovely!

      Delete
  7. Gods of Egypt looks so good. Now we can only hope it's more successful than some of the more recent tales like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will most probably flop, but will do good at the DVD market later on as always!

      Delete
  8. Small town girl, please she's Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a strange feeling you watch GOT, Adam

      Delete
  9. Me Before You *sigh* I love it already and know that I'll need to keep the tissues handy. I normally like books much better than the movies, but I think this is one I will like equally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will be our AGE OF ADALINE of 2016 :) I love me Claflin so much! Glad that he and wify Laura Haddock got a baby daughter a few weeks ago!

      Delete
  10. Saw the Me before You trailer on Youtube and it was very touching. Butler day indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Darker side of magic has the potential to be very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder which of those Londons would Queen Lizzie prefer?

      Delete
  12. I'm so looking forward to Me Before You. That will be a great chick flick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gerard looks so yummy in Gods of Egypt. Very much like in 300, the greatest movie in history. He's got that deep, gravelly voice thing going as well.

    Oooh I'm watching The Last Kingdom and it's fabulous. Poor Uhtred just can't get a break. That Alfred keeps breaking his promises and leaving Uhtred having to overcome yet something else. I absolutely hat that dreadful Aelswith and I hope Odda the Younger gets his comeuppance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gerard was born as a god, this way or another :) I don't know if there is an actor who played kings and rulers more than him from Athila, to Set to king of Spartans....

      Dahlink, I hate to break it to you but Arseling will never catch a break :) Alfred will remain like that because of that fat bitch of his wife :) And Odda will die a very fun death :) I think Aelswith will be Uhtred's sidekick in the second season.

      Delete
  14. I kind of figured that Alfred would never be good to him. But what can one expect from a piece of shite Royal?

    I shall watch Lady Chatterley's Lover next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I do adore David Dawson who plays Alfred, we watched him in BANISHED too, remember? He was the officer in charge of the registry.

      I didn't like CHATTERLEY much, it was kinda to quick, but it is worth watching for two of my dearest boys ever Richard Madden and James Norton!

      Delete
  15. Okay- Me Before You made me teary just watching the trailer, so I know I will need to see it. Apparently I will need to bring a large quantity of tissues too.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  16. I look forward to Me Before You. It had better be good. Yes, I know You've Got Mail by heart, as well as Love Actually and Serendipity. What's your point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer NO RESERVATIONS with Zeta Jones.

      Delete
    2. Not bad. I didn't like the guy. I lovvvve her.

      Delete
    3. Aaron really isn't a romcom type of actor, but betta him than Douglas

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.