Wednesday, October 19, 2016

SF WEDNESDAY: 1ST 'GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2' TRAILER WITH CHRIS PRATT, ZOE SALDANA! JOSEPH GORDON LEVITT TO FRONT 'SOVEREIGN' SF THRILLER MOVIE

JOSEPH GORDON LEVITT 
TO LEAD 'SOVEREIGN' SF MOVIE
We're all space and science fiction today, starting with the news coming from British director Marc Munden who has just cast Joseph Gordon Levitt for his new sf thriller SOVEREIGN with Amy Adams' Arrival sf film producers doing this one as well!
SOVEREIGN
will see Joseph Gordon Levitt in the role of a man who, in the wake of a fractured marriage, goes to find his wife and the entire crew of a space station who have gone missing. As he explores the ship, he discovers the truth about their disappearance and is forced to confront his own role in losing her.

'GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2' 
 IS HERE! OBVIOUSLY!
Although the first one was rather mediocre at its best and not that much funny if at all, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is getting its sequel and today you can watch first footage from it showing Chris Pratt as Star Lord and also Zoe Saldana doing a bit of flying with the Rocket Raccoon punching some walls. Set to be released into galaxy next May it will again be directed by James Gunn with Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russell also making appearances in the sf adventure because, you know, the galaxy won't save itself. 

18 comments:

  1. Maybe I should get around to watching part one on Guardian's of the Galaxy. Then again, the sequels usually aren't as good as the first, so I could stick to skipping it altogether and be just fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the first one mildly boring with annoying music and nothing funny in it whatsoever :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. No humor or stupid humor at best. Maybe I'll leave it on in the background when I'm doing my chores some day.

      Delete
    3. the other people seem to like it for unknown reasons as you can see in the comments, to me it was mildly mediocre and mildly annoying :) nothing special

      Delete
  2. Okay this is when I say everyone has their own flavor of cheese. We laughed our guts out at the first Guardians and can't wait for the next! The kids are going to freak when they find out the new trailer is out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear at least somebody did laugh with it :)

      Delete
  3. Still haven't seen the first Guardians of the Galaxy and now you tell me there will be a second one? I'm getting so far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see that GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY are continuing the lighter tone in their second one. It certainly looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't even seen the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been jumping up and down since I saw the GOTG2 trailer. I absolutely adore the first one and it's my go-to 'I'm sick and need to feel better' movie.

    Absolutely can't wait for the next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I need to watch the first part first. :-)

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.