Saturday, October 22, 2016

CHRIS PINE JOINS THE ADAPTATION OF 'A WRINKLE IN TIME'! 'NERUDA' CHILE'S OSCAR CANDIDATE TRAILER WITH GAEL GARCIA BERNAL

CHRIS PINE JOINS
'A WRINKLE IN TIME'
As 'Deadline' reports today, the latest one to join the big screen adaptation of A WRINKLE IN TIME is Chris Pine! He will apparently be Mr. Murray, father to the main character Meg, played by Storm Reid, and husband to Dr. Kate Murray played by Gugu Mbatha Raw!
A WRINKLE IN TIME follows a young girl whose government scientist father has gone missing after working on a mysterious project called a tesseract, which involves being transported to a fifth dimension with mysterious inhabited planets. She takes part in a search for her father and sees some incredible creatures along the way.

'NERUDA' TRAILER
 WITH GAEL GARCIA BERNAL
From Chile comes the trailer for the movie which will represent them at this year's Oscar nominations race for best foreign film. NERUDA, in which Gael Garcia Bernal plays an inspector charged to hunt down Nobel Prize winning Chilean poet Pablo Neruda (Luis Gnecco), who becomes a fugitive in his home country in the late 1940s for joining the Communist Party.The movie will have its North American release from December 16th! 

18 comments:

  1. I had no idea A Wrinkle in Time was being made into a movie. It was one of my favorite books growing up- so I am quite excited. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. A "literary chase thriller" -- now THERE'S a phrase you don't read every day! "Neruda" looks great! I'll certainly go if the film ever comes to my city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Pine has joined A Wrinkle in Time. Eye candy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he did get visibly older in recent two years, maybe because he now wears that beard all the time

      Delete
  4. I don't think we have A Wrinkle In Time here in Germany, I have never heard of it..

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these look good to me. I loved A Wrinkle in Time, definitely one of my most favorites books from when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope the movie does not disappoint you when it comes out

      Delete
  6. A Wrinkle in Time has a nice cast so far. Hopefully it all comes together when released. Neruba looks very interesting and that fiction quote was golden. Hope it does well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris Pine makes me whine. No idea why I just hate his face so much. I guess because he really isn't Kirk.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.