Saturday, June 25, 2016

NEW POSTERS FOR EDDIE REDMAYNE'S 'FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM', SAM WORTHINGTON'S 'THE SHACK', LIAM NEESON'S 'A MONSTER CALLS'!

EDDIE REDMAYNE'S NEW POSTER
FOR 'FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM' MOVIE
It's poster Saturday, people, I've got a bunch of new ones to show you, starting with the brand new one sheet for FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM with Eddie Redmayne who portrays magizoologist Newt Scamander who, back in 1926, has just completed a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Arriving in New York for a brief stopover, he might have come and gone without incident... were it not for a No-Maj (American for Muggle) named Jacob, a misplaced magical case, and the escape of some of Newt's fantastic beasts, which could spell trouble for both the wizarding and No-Maj worlds. Samantha Morton, John Voight, Ron Perlman and Colin Farrell also star. 



'THE SHACK' FIRST POSTER
 WITH SAM WORTHINGTON
First poster has arrived for the adaptation of the megapopular bestselling book THE SHACK in which  Sam Worthington is a man whose youngest daughter is kidnapped during a family holiday. Evidence turns up in an abandoned shack to suggest she was murdered, which stymies the case. But then, four years later, he receives a note, apparently from God (Octavia Spencer), inviting him to go back to the ruined building. He accepts, against his better judgement, and what he finds there changes his life forever. The long awaited movie isn't coming out any time soon, since it is scheduled for next spring.

 'A MONSTER CALLS' POSTER
IS VERY SPOOKY INDEED
An atmospheric new poster is out for the adaptation of Patrick Ness' A MONSTER CALLS with deeply unsettling voice from Liam Neeson in which young Lewis MacDougall is a boy who attempts to deal with his mother’s (Felicity Jones) illness and the bullying of his classmates by escaping into a fantastical world of monsters and fairy tales that explore courage, loss, and faith! Out October it also stars Sigourney Weaver.

24 comments:

  1. Now I'm no fan of JK Rowling and wouldn't watch Harry Plopper if you paid me. However Fantastic Beasts looks delightful. Also I do love Redmayne so would be willing to give this one a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lately I've found she irritates me with whatever she says :) and she is very opinionated and likes to put her nose in everything and then her fans blow it out of proportions and worship all the mediocre stuff she says.... And her voice kinda gives me the morbs for some reason too :)

      Delete
    2. She is a shrill woman and you could practically hear her across the ocean when she went off over Brexit.

      Delete
    3. too true, although I was more shocked by Liz Hurley going naked in support of Brexit... didn't know she was that stupid....

      Delete
    4. I saw that. She was tweeting her excitement at the vote to leave. Wonder if she was tweeting naked :0)

      Delete
    5. I still lurv her as Queen Helena in THE ROYALS, but she did disappoint me...

      Delete
  2. I'll pass on The Shack, but I love that poster for A Monster Calls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is very atmospheric. Shack will probably be a religious crap, but we have to see the trailer first

      Delete
  3. they should have kept it Muggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I'll hate it when summer ends, I'm glad I Fantastic Beasts to look forward to this November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for summer to end :) It is 47*C outside and 30*C in my house, Imma gonna turn into a pork crackling!

      Delete
    2. I love the heat. Jason gets so pissed because I turn off the air and open all the doors during the day. He comes home and it's hotter than the 7th layer of hell. But he cranks it so cold when he's home, I can never fully store my winter blankets. We can't find a temperature to compromise on.

      Delete
    3. And once again I'm siding with poor Jason... if you did that to me we'd wage hellish wars :) That is actually the thing that annoys me most, my mother likes to open windows in the kitchen at noon when it is forty degrees outside and my body just can't stand it, it speeds up my heart, I start sweating and get sick and that is why I'm forced to cook in the early morning when everybody is sleeping. I cannot stand it physically, it is not a matter of preference. And if he works all day during a very hot day and then comes home into an even hotter house, it can be a nervewrecking thing :(

      Delete
  5. These all look great. The Shack sounds intense and I love movies with monsters and fairy tale characters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. we do like them! I don't like artsy posters, I like these fantasy ones better

      Delete
  7. HAve you ever documented an array of creatures, Dezzz?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to meet Newt. Anything to do with Harry and the magical world of wizards and witches will be warmly welcomed here :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.