Wednesday, December 3, 2014

NEW 'CINDERELLA' POSTER WITH CATE BLANCHETT! NEW 'WATER DIVINER' POSTER WITH RUSSELL CROWE! LAUREN GRAHAM TO LEAD 'KATE ON LATER' SITCOM! 'WALKING DEAD' SPINOFF GETS FIRST ACTORS

NEW 'CINDERELLA' POSTER
WITH CATE BLANCHETT AS THE EVIL BUT STYLISH STEPMOTHER
It's a poster day today, people, starting with the new one for Kenneth Branagh's and Disney's CINDERELLA showing Cate Blanchett as Lady Tremaine, the evil stepmother, and Holliday Grainger and Sophie McShera as the stepsisters! Coming out next March, the film will see Richard Madden playing the prince, Lily James as CINDERELLA, Helena Bonham Carter as the Fairy Godmother whom you can also see in a poster above!



LAUREN GRAHAM TO LEAD
'KATE ON LATER' NBC SITCOM
Only a month ago I reported that our beloved Lauren Graham will guest star in Matthew Perry's new sitcom THE ODD COUPLE as his ex wife, and now it seems she will get a whole new comedy series on her own too playing the first ever female host of a late night show: she, Ellen DeGeneres and NBC will develop new sitcom KATE ON LATER in which she will play a woman who thought her day job was all her life would amount to when an opportunity arises that’s bigger than she ever dreamed possible. But that opportunity means she’s going to have to break one of the last remaining glass ceilings — the world of late-night network television talk shows.
'WALKING DEAD' SPINOFF CASTS FRANK DILANE & ALYCIA DEBNAM
Although THE WALKING DEAD has been ruined losing all direction and sense, if you ask me, in the fifth season, its spinoff series is being prepared over at AMC with the story  taking place during the same zombie apocalypse but in a different place following male divorced teacher and a female guidance counsellor. The first actors to be cast are Frank Dillane, who will play the woman's drug using son, and Alycia Debnam Carey as her ambitious daughter.

'THE WATER DIVINER' 
RUSSEL CROWE'S DIRECTORIAL DEBUT GETS A NEW POSTER
Also getting a new poster is Russell Crowe drama THE WATER DIVINER which will open up in cinemas next spring with Russell both directing and staring as an Australian man who travels to Turkey  after the Battle of Gallipoli to try and locate his three missing sons. World War One drama also stars Olga Kurylenko and Jai Courtney!

37 comments:

  1. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Cinderella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should be lots of fun, I just wish it was less trashy in costumes, but with that cast who cares :)

      Delete
  2. Son umit great movie and trailer i love it !
    Cheers .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinderella - I should like to see Johnny Depp play the fairy godmother - don't ask(smile).
    I'd like to see Son Umut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he probably wouldn't decline the role since he only acts with heavy make up on

      Delete
    2. I went over and left an apology for Wendy. I meant what I said to her. My blog is shut down for the time being while I rethink how to make it over. Evidently being a jokey blog isn't gonna work for me. Then again I do have the other blog and may close Artful down for good.
      Thank you for your help and kindness.
      Dixie

      Delete
    3. but what's wrong with a jokey blog? I mean what would be the reason to close it? Not having time, or something else?
      Thanks for patching things up with Wendy! I have a feeling it was all some kind of misunderstanding which happens in internet conversations

      Delete
    4. No - I think I got jealous because I did not get the wonderful responses I expected from that post. Jealousy is not a good thing.
      See you later :)

      Delete
  4. Both CINDERELLA and SON UMIT look excellent. Completely different from each other, but excellent nevertheless. Great casting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to The Water Diviner. I like Russell Crowe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't say I do myself, but I will watch it for Olga and Jai!

      Delete
    2. Has Russell gotten his act together yet. I wonder if as he ages his drinking and his temper might settle down.

      Delete
    3. who knows, but WATER DIVINER just won 8 nominations for Australian Academy awards including best male role

      Delete
  6. I don't know why but I've never liked Lauren Graham. I don't know if it's just that she reminds me of someone or what...she just rubs me the wrong way for no reason I can explain. I did see the Cinderella trailer last weekend, though, and it looks A-MA-ZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as me, Stephanie. I don't know why I don't like her either. But I just don't.

      Delete
    2. maybe because she was so fast talking in GILMORE GIRLS :) I myself love her, but I haven't watched her in anything after that show

      Delete
  7. I love Lauren and am so happy she is getting her own show! Though I do wish they would do a Gilmore Girls reunion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy for her, I just wish it was a multiple camera sitcom, not a single camera one... I don't like those....

      Delete
    2. Ugh! I don't like those either! Maybe it will grow on us?

      Delete
  8. I wouldn't trust the fairy godmother, she's a slytherin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cinderella is my fave here, but the Water Diviner could be good, too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping we will get Prince Charming's poster tomorrow :)

      Delete
  10. who will play the mouses in the Cinderella film.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The trailer for Cinderella was quite a good one. I like all the colours on those gowns. That carriage is something any girl would want to ride in. Although our Cate is a wicked step mother in this, you can't hide her beauty. Those cheekbones and that delicate chin combined with her grace makes her shine no matter what she's playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially love the green shade of Prince Charming's jacket which you can see better in today's poster :) I can't believe Cate is 45!

      Delete
  12. Stepmother poster wins hands down. The Water Diviner trailer is very thought provoking and touching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stepmom's dress looks delightful especially in one of the scenes in the trailer when you can see it from the back

      Delete
  13. The trailer promises to be the best Cinderella version yet, even though I loved Drew Barrymore's Ever After.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that one was great, especially her winged gown :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.