Thursday, January 19, 2017

FAMILY WEDNESDAY: TRAILERS FOR FAMILY ADVENTURE 'MY PET DINOSAUR' AND 'THE NUT JOB 2: NUTTY BY NATURE' ANIMATED SEQUEL

'THE NUT JOB 2' TRAILER
NUTTY BY NATURE!
We're family friendly today, people! I shall first entertain you younglings with the first trailer for animated sequel THE NUT JOB 2: NUTTY BY NATURE which will squirrel its way into theatres sometime next August with the voices of Katherine Heigl, Jackie Chan and Will Arnett.
Surly and his friends, Buddy, Andie and Precious discover that the mayor of Oakton City is cracking one big hustle to build a giant yet quite shabby amusement park, which in turn will bulldoze their home, which is the city park, and it's up to them and the rest of the park animals to stop the mayor, along with his daughter and a mad animal control officer from getting away with his scheme, and take back the park.



'MY PET DINOSAUR' TRAILER
A NEW FAMILY MOVIE
You can also check out the first poster and trailer for Australian family adventure MY PET DINOSAUR which should arrive into cinemas Down Under in April set in a troubled little town which is plunged into chaos when a boy accidentally makes a new friend. As you can see in the trailer he creates a dinosaur which adults, naturally, immediately want to kill and roast :( 

15 comments:

  1. I'm my own pet dinosaur. Yes, I'm cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but a growing pet that can trample stuff is actually dangerous. Anyway while Nut Jub is no pioneer in animation, their last movie was brainless fun. I would like to see the second one. Might even shell out movie money this time around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pfft... not if you live in a widely unpopulated Australia :)

      Delete
  3. I'd like a pet dinosaur that I could train to eat the people I hate ;)

    We loved the first Nut Job. I'll definitely be taking the girls to see part 2, even though we all know that sequels are ever as good as the original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I would prescribe him a diet of starlets, charttopers and politicians.
      Did you go to see Monster Truck? I hear crowds loved it, kids especially, while the critics hate it, naturally

      Delete
    2. I didn't since it didn't come to our cheap theater. They only have 6 screens so they are very selective about what they play, and of course they've been running stupid Star Wars and that Passengers every day since they opened. We did get to see Moana there, which I loved. I'll have to wait for Monster Truck to hit Redbox or Netflix, and will most definitely catch it then.

      Delete
    3. They didn't even get A Monster Calls either, which I was shocked about since they usually have at least 2 family friendly movies in there too. We went to see SING on opening weekend since I was scared they were only going to run it for a few weeks and we'd miss it.

      Delete
    4. A Monster Calls is hardly a family friendly movie, dear, quite the opposite :) Glad that SING was such a box office hit, almost bigger than Moana

      Delete
    5. I actually liked Moana much better than SING. It felt like they saved all the funny stuff for the SING trailer and the rest was just kind of ho, hum. Not one I would watch again, but not on my worst films of 2016 either.

      Delete
    6. they do tend to do that lately

      Delete
  4. My kids will love both of these movies! We have been having kids and family movies marathon lately, including Sing and Trolls and I can say we want to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sadly, not many animated movies coming to theatres this month

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.