Friday, June 29, 2018

GORGEOUS NEW 'NUTCRACKER AND THE FOUR REALMS' POSTER FOR LASSE HALLSTROM'S AND DISNEY'S MOVIE WITH HELEN MIRREN, MATTHEW MACFADYEN

   NEW 'NUTCRACKER' POSTER
ARRIVES FROM THE MAGICAL FOUR REALMS
A gorgeous new poster (and I reckon the second trailer is around the corner too, I'll post it here as soon as it arrives) is out for Disney's THE
The magic begins this October and November
NUTCRACKER AND THE FOUR REALMS which arrives into cinemas this October helmed by amazing Lasse Hallstrom!

THE STORY 
All Clara (Mackenzie Foy) wants is a key that will unlock a box that holds a priceless gift from her late mother. A golden thread, presented to her at godfather Drosselmeyer's (Morgan Freeman) annual holiday party, leads her to the coveted key which promptly disappears into a strange and mysterious parallel world. It's there that Clara encounters a soldier named Phillip, a gang of mice and the regents who preside over three Realms: Land of Snowflakes, Land of Flowers,
The big screen adaptation is inspired by Tchaikovsky's famous ballet!
and Land of Sweets. Clara and Phillip must brave the ominous Fourth Realm, home to the tyrant Mother Ginger (Helen Mirren), to retrieve Clara's key and hopefully return harmony to the unstable world. The cast also includes Matthew MacFadyen, Miranda Hart, Jack Whitehall and Richard E. Grant.

14 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to this one. I reckon I'll take my adult niece with me to see it. Maybe Allison, if she's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if it will be a hit in cinemas... I really love everything Lasse does.

      Delete
    2. I bet it will be. I've seen quite a bit of buzz about it on Facebook lately.

      Delete
    3. it does have a nice release time.

      Delete
  2. Interesting - I wonder how much "dark side" they will show!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they say it will be darker than the story, but I can't imagine Lasse doing anything dark, he is the light and blazing sun of Hollywood

      Delete
  3. Ah a movie for true Millennials: The Land of Snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.