Sunday, October 14, 2018

1ST PHOTO OF CHARLOTTE HOPE AS 'SPANISH PRINCESS' CATHERINE OF ARAGON IN EPIC TV SERIES WITH ELLIOT COWAN, OLLY RIX, ALEXANDRA MOEN! 'A DOG'S WAY HOME' TOUCHING TRAILER IS HERE!

 1ST 'THE SPANISH PRINCESS'
STARZ EPIC TV SERIES PHOTO!
Charlotte Hope plays Catherine of Aragon
Here's an epic update for you today! Drama Quarterly has published the first photo of Charlotte Hope as Catherine of Aragon in Starz' new 2019 epic series THE SPANISH PRINCESS, a sequel to their White Queen and White Princess, which will follow the young princess of Spain who was promised the English throne since she was a child. She arrives in rain lashed England with her glorious court. She is Princess of Wales now, but when her husband Prince Arthur (Angus Imrie) dies suddenly, the throne seems lost to Catherine. Until she claims her marriage was never consummated and that as a virgin she may set her sights on the new heir, the charismatic and headstrong Prince Harry (Ruairi O'Connor) who will one day rule as King Henry VIII. The cast will also include Elliot Cowan as Henry VII of England, Alexandra Moen as his wife Elizabeth of York, Harriet Walter, Olly Rix,
The series will air sometime next year at Starz, I'm guessing spring
Laura Carmichael, Philip Cumbus and others. The mini historical series is also based on Philippa Gregory's novel like its predecessors.

  'A DOG'S WAY HOME' TRAILER
FOR DOG'S PURPOSE FOLLOW UP!
Bella will find her way home next January!
When it comes to trailers, check out the first one for A Dog's Purpose sequel A DOG'S WAY HOME! The follow up to the truly beautiful, heart warming and tear jerking movie directed by Lasse Halstrom, will bark its way into cinemas this winter, January 11th, following a little pup Bella (Bryce Dallas Howard lends her voice to the adorable pooch)  who gets lost chasing squirells and then travels 400 miles in search of her owner. The movie is a big screen adaptation of a book by W. Bruce Cameron and also has Ashley Judd, Barry Watson and Jonah Hauer King in the cast. Dolphin's Tale's Charles Martin Smith is directing. There are some bonds no distance can break, says the trailer:

12 comments:

  1. The Spanish Princess, what an interesting subject...to follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. too bad we already know the sad ending of that story :(

      Delete
  2. "A Dog's Way Home" would be much more interesting if it were about a cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but also a lot less tearjerking :) And I say that as a cat person. My cat Ignatius once went missing like that for about two or three weeks and then returned all ruffled and upset asking for hugs and food. Everybody thought he was dead, except me... I wouldn't give the bag with his food to the neighbour because somewhere deep inside I had a feeling Nyatza was alive and would come back and he did.... To this day I don't know where he was.

      Delete
  3. You know we're going to be watching A Dog's Way Home. We don't call them squirrels. We call them kitties. My dogs love chasing the kitties. There's one squirrel who loves to mess with my dogs. He'll hang out on the deck and wait til they get real close, then jump into the tree, just out of reach. Then he'll run around and around the tree taunting them. I won't feel bad if my dogs ever catch him though. He tore up a few of my throw pillows, chewed through one of my wooden statues, and ate up my basil and knocked over my planter with my lavender in it, breaking the stems. Little bastard is a menace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is one really bad and also devious squirrel :) One of my coworkers had a pet squirrel called Raisin.

      Delete
    2. I think they are cute, especially the black ones. However, I don’t think I’d have one for a pet. They are destructive.

      Delete
  4. The Spanish Princess does look good (and the costumes...oh, my!), but yes, we do know how it ends...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope it will be as magnificent as White Princess was, which was done much better than White Queen!

      Delete
  5. Will that dog movie make me cry or cringe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cry rivers of tears... I nearly choked myself to death watching A Dog's Purpose

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.