Sunday, February 25, 2018

HILARIOUS TRAILER FOR TONI COLLETTE, MATTHEW GOODE COMEDY 'BIRTHMARKED'! 1ST PHOTO FROM CHIWETEL EJIOFOR'S 'BOY WHO HARNESSED THE WIND'

'BOY WHO HARNESSED THE WIND'
1ST CHIWETEL EJIOFOR PHOTO
First photo has been revealed for Chiwetel Ejiofor drama THE BOY WHO HARNESSED THE WIND which he not only directs and writes, but
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind does not yet have a release date
also stars in! Based on the book by William Kamkwamba, it followsa  boy in Malawi  who helps his village by building a wind turbine after reading about them in a library book.

1ST 'BIRTHMARKED' TRAILER
 FOR A COMEDY STARRING TONI COLLETTE AND MATTHEW GOODE
The movie is out March in USA, May in Canada
There is also the first poster and a trailer for hilarious comedy BIRTHMARKED set in 1977, when two respected scientists, Ben Morin (Matthew Goode) and his wife Catherine (Toni Collette) quit their jobs at the university to conduct an experiment they think will revolutionize our understanding of human identity. The project aims to raise three children contrarily to their genetic predispositions to prove the ultimate power of nurture over nature. They want to prove that everyone has the same potential to become anything. Maya, a newborn girl adopted from two feeble minded parents, is raised to be smart, while Maurice, a newborn boy adopted from two
Matthew Goode and Toni Collette lead the cast in the Canadian comedy
anger-prone parents, is raised to be a pacifist. Finally, their own biological son Luke, who comes from a long lineage of scientific brains, is raised to become a revered artist. The experiment will reveal little scientific truth, but rather lead Ben and Catherine to discover the true value of family.

10 comments:

  1. "And you have no ethical concerns about that?"

    "No . . . should we?"

    hahahahahahahaha, omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could a nice heartwarming movie, altho I would think it would difficult to raise your children differently, ie adopt different parenting skills for each child. Then again, it is just a movie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Birthmarked sounds interesting. I compare two of my nephews sometimes. One was adopted into a religious family, both mom and dad are pastors, and I see nothing of my sister or his dad in him. He's a smart, loving, outgoing kid. I look at the other boy, who my mom is raising, so he still has heavy contact with his mom, and he is moody, depressed, has anxiety issues. I do think it's possible to raise children against the nature of what they "should" be based on what I have observed from her kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is probably about having love and being careless, the other nephew probably does not feel that being closer to his problematic mom :( I hope your mom can afford him a therapist because he MUST not go through childhood without it being unsolved, he will be a wrecked adult if a therapist does not teach him how to handle it. I'm very sad to hear it, I'm very sensitive towards kids and teens. Why weren't they adopted together???

      Delete
    2. My sister got pregnant with the first and thought she'd be able to keep him and maintain a cocaine lifestyle, but would always dump him off with my mom and wouldn't come back for days, so my mom convinced her to sign off her rights when he was 2 months old. She then got pregnant with twin boys. Since my mom is a senior raising boy #1 and my other sister's daughter, so couldn't take on any more stress. so my cousin stepped in and adopted the twins. She then got pregnant with boy #4 and found a lovely couple who couldn't conceive who were over the moon to have a shot at being parents. We do keep in contact with them regularly so the boys all know each other, they just aren't raised together. My sister did a lot of drugs with the depressed one when she was pregnant and I think that plays a role in his depression/anxiety with some kind of chemical imbalance now (She stayed sober while pregnant the other two times). My mom does have him in counseling. They tried to medicate him but it makes his heart rate skyrocket so my mom immediately took him off the meds. His father passed away from a heart condition at the age of 24 so you can see where this is a delicate situation. And, in case you are wondering, she did get fixed so she can pop out anymore babies, thank God!

      Delete
    3. Feckity feck, what a ghastly horrid story. So the poor kid is the oldest one, right? Just proves my point that we need to have licenses for having kids and at least a year or two long courses for parenting, compulsory by law.

      Delete
    4. I agree. In a perfect world that would be possible. Too bad we don’t live in one.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.