Wednesday, October 4, 2017

DELIGHTFUL NEW TRAILER AND POSTER FOR 'PADDINGTON 2' WITH HUGH BONNEVILLE, HUGH GRANT, JULIE WALTERS, IMELDA STAUNTON, BEN WHISHAW, JIM BROADBENT

'PADDINGTON 2'
2018 marks the 60th anniversary of the first book
A NEW TRAILER IS HERE!
Earlier this May, we've seen a delightful trailer for PADDINGTON 2  a sequel to the 2014 hit movie which now boasts an exquisitely strong thespian cast with Hugh Bonneville, Hugh Grant, Imelda Staunton, Julie Walters, Brendan Gleeson, Sally Hawkins, Jim Broadbent and Ben Whishaw, and now we have a lovely new poster and a new international trailer as well! It is out November in Europe, January
Plans for the third film have been announced too
2018 in USA which marks the 60th anniversary of the publication of the first Paddington book by Michael Bond .

IN THE SEQUEL PADDINGTON is happily settled with the Brown family in Windsor Gardens, where he has become a popular member of the community, spreading joy and marmalade wherever he goes. While searching for the perfect present for his beloved Aunt Lucy's 100th birthday, Paddington spots a unique pop-up book in Mr. Gruber's antique shop, and embarks upon a series of odd jobs to buy it. But when the book is stolen, it's up to Paddington and the Browns to unmask the thief. Enjoy the first international trailer below:


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. bears and jam sammiches, what is there not to be fun?

      Delete
    2. I never read the books and don't know the first movie either but I always take your word for it.

      Delete
    3. I never read them either, like I have time to read books about jam loving bears....

      Delete
  2. I did enjoy the first movie, which I saw in a theatre, but I'll rent the second instead and save myself a few bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember watching the first one on my birthday! :-)

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look delightful! Allison loved the first one so I am sure she'll be looking forward to the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't seen the first one. Bad on me. It looks fun. Gotta love that cast, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely cast of true British thespians

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.