Thursday, October 26, 2017

HUNTER PARISH JOINS KEVIN BACON IN 'TREMORS' SF SERIES! NOLAN GERALD FUNK JOINS HELEN MIRREN, JIM STURGESS, ORLANDO BLOOM, PATRICK DEMPSEY, RENEE ZELLWEGER IN 'BERLIN I LOVE YOU'

  'BERLIN, I LOVE YOU'
Noel Gerald Funk will fall in love in Berlin
HAS MASSIVE STELLAR CAST
Casting news today, beginning with the latest cast addition to the ultra stellar cast of BERLIN, I LOVE YOU! Young top model and actor Nolan Gerald Funk is joining the massive ensemble cast that includes Helen Mirren, Jim Sturgess, Mickey Rourke, Diego Luna, Orlando Bloom, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Sophie Turner, Jack Huston, Patrick Dempsey and Renee Zellweger. Just like all the previous movies from this movie series, this one will also feature a bunch of romantic short stories set in the capital of Germany. Each story has a different director among them some actors such as Til Schweigger and Diana Agron. The films already visited Paris, Rio and NY!

  'TREMORS' SF SERIES
HUNTER PARRISH, SHILOH FERNANDEZ JOIN KEVIN BACON
Hunter Parrish is ready for some ground worms
Over on the telly, SyFy keeps on casting actors for their small screen adaptation of sf classic TREMORS which originally starred Kevin Bacon. The killer Graboid worms that nearly destroyed the town of Perfection 25 years ago are back, and the town’s only hope for survival is Valentine McKee (Kevin Bacon), who beat them once. But to do it again he’ll have to overcome age, alcohol and a delusional hero complex. P.J. Byrne will be a survivor of the original Graboid attack obsessed with reinventing Perfection! Hunter Parrish will play a magnetic leader of the Millenials who’ve moved to Perfection to soak in its unique spiritual energy. The cast will also include Ebonée Noel, Brandon Jay McLaren, Haley Tju, Emily Tremaine as Valentine's daughter, Megan Ketch as a doctor and Shiloh Fernandez!



13 comments:

  1. I'm off on a business trip tomorrow, spylings, so I will be late in posting and commenting this Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so Kevin's coming back to the franchise? He had the good sense to stay away from subsequent movies. I hope this one's well done. Tremors is a cult classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, it won't be a franchise, but a TV series, continuing where the cult sf classic stopped.

      Delete
  3. Nice to see a familiar face in the new Tremors movie.

    So, Berlin I Love You does have a huge star list, but I tend to find movies that rely on star power and not content usually fall flat with me. Add in too many characters and I almost immediately lose interest. I'm like that with books too, though. But what do I know? Maybe this will be one a lot of people end up loving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it with films, with books not so much. My fave ensemble cast movie is probably EVENING, that one has all my faves from Patrick Wilson and Hugh Dancy to Toni Collette, Glenn Close and even Meryl Streep and Vanessa Redgrave. Claire Danes and Natasha Richardson were also in it.

      Delete
    2. Mother's Day had a lot of actresses that I normally like on their own, but that movie just didn't do it for me. Too many sub stories to make a bigger story. I just can't...

      Delete
    3. sometimes it can be too much! I never understood how Woody Allen gets so many famous actors to star in his films

      Delete
  4. SWEET HUNTER PARRISH GONNA BE IN TREMORS AWSOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.