Friday, December 14, 2018

TRAILER AND POSTER FOR SF THRILLER CAPTIVE STATE WITH JOHN GOODMAN AND VERA FARMIGA AND FIGHTING WITH MY FAMILY WITH DWAYNE JOHNSON, JACK LOWDEN, VINCE VAUGHN, LENA HEADEY

   'CAPTIVE STATE'
RESISTANCE AGAINST ALIENS!
Captive State arrives next March!
Here's something scary for you: first poster and trailer for apocalyptic sf movie CAPTIVE STATE which is out next March starring John Goodman and Vera Farmiga. Directed by Rupert Wyatt, this science fiction thriller has its story set in a Chicago neighbourhood nearly a decade after an occupation by an extra terrestrial force! CAPTIVE STATE explores the lives on both sides of the conflict - the collaborators and dissidents. Ten years ago, they took our planet. Today, we take it back - says the tagline of the film. Ashton Sanders, Ben Daniels, D.B. Sweeney and rapper Machine Gun Kelly also star in the movie.



   'FIGHTING WITH MY FAMILY'
IN A VERY LITERAL SENSE!
Fighting with my Family starts next February
Speaking of fights, here's a whole different one! First trailer and poster have also been released for Stephen Merchant directed comedy FIGHTING WITH MY FAMILY which has a stellar cast led by Dwayne Johnson, our dearest Jack Lowden, Vince Vaughn, Florence Pugh, Lena Headey, Nick Frost and Stephen Merchant himself. Out next February in USA and March in Europe, it follows a former wrestler and his family who make a living performing at small venues around the country while his kids dream of joining World Wrestling Entertainment. 

8 comments:

  1. I prefer a comedy to a SF thriller,but as wrestling is not my 'cup of tea', especially that there are youngsters involved - no comedy for me then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say it ain't so, my beloved Windy City getting attacked by aliens? I'll drive over and join the fight against them if it happens.

    I have a few good home movies that could also be called Fighting With My Family. I should market them and we could become instant millionaires. Every function tends to turn into an ugly fight where my side of the family is concerned lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What makes you think it hasn't happened already? :)
      That is why I act like my family does not exist at all.... Family? What family? I'm an orphan.... with only a long lost sister in Indiana :)

      Delete
    2. Yep, I pretend I have no biological siblings most days too. I can tolerate my little sister in small doses, but I consider my step sister, best friend, and long lost Serbian brother family here.

      Delete
    3. I'm Vojvodinian, deary :) And Amen!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.