Sunday, December 9, 2018

THE MUSKETEERS ARE BACK FROM RETIREMENT IN THE KING'S MUSKETEERS: THE PENULTIMATE MISSION ITALIAN HISTORICAL COMEDY ADVENTURE

    THE KING'S MUSKETEERS
ON THEIR PENULTIMATE MISSION!
The movie hits Italian cinemas around New Year
Your treat for today is the trailer for Italian historical adventure THE KING'S MUSKETEERS: THE PENULTIMATE MISSION which hits their cinemas December 27th!

D'Artagnan (Pierfrancesco Favino), Porthos (Valerio Mastandrea), Athos (Rocco Papaleo), Aramis (Sergio Rubini) are today a cattle breeder with an improbable French accent, a lustful lord, an indebted friar and a drunken innkeeper, but tomorrow they will be musketeers again for patriotic reasons. Cynical, disillusioned but ever so skilful with swords and muskets, they will be called on a new adventure by
The Musketeers are not in the best of shapes!
Queen Anna (Margherita Buy) to save France from the intrigues weaved at the court by the treacherous Cardinal Mazzarino (Alessandro Haber), and his conspirator Milady (Giulia Bevilacqua)! Supported in their exploits by mute Servo (Lele Vannoli) and exuberant Ancella (Matilde Gioli), the four - riding their more or less faithful steeds - will fight for the freedom of the persecuted Huguenots and for the salvation of the very young and and dissolute Louis XIV (Marco Todisco).They will certainly try their best to complete another incredible mission even if it is hard to say whether it will be their ultimate or maybe penultimate one.

14 comments:

  1. Who doesn't like some Musketeer shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. especially in Italian version which is always much more irreverent than the British ones :)

      Delete
  2. I like many things italian inclusive movies. I suppose I'll like this one too. We mustn't forget to mention the literary father of the musketeers - Alexander Dumas - 'father' of several masterpieces turned into successful movies.

    Macron, the french PM will certainly need some musketeers in his service right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do ever so love Dumas! Count Monte Cristo should be turned into a TV series too, soon, or at least it has been announced.
      Macron is such an idiot, excuse my French :) He was, by the way, supposed to be here on a state visit right now, but had to cancel so that he could send armed vehicles on his own people. We're also having protests this evening in Belgrade against our government, thousands have gathered already!

      Delete
  3. It looks fun and quirky! We do love watching Musketeers when they are a bit goofy.

    I agree on you with Macron being an idiot. Then again, he's what the people voted for so I guess you reap what you sow. I thought I was pissed when everything was shut down in Paris for the World Cup. I feel terrible for the tourists who were there over the weekend and couldn't enjoy a (for many) once in a lifetime dream trip because of the riots, violence, and tear-gas :( At least our visit was shut down due to a happy occasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once even watched a naughty adult version of Musketeers and I cannot say I did not enjoy it heaps :)))
      I do hope people will rise everywhere around the world and thrown down corrupt governments, but sadly it probably won't happen. Islam is what awaits us all, especially in Europe, as it was America's plan to destroy EU by supporting ISIS and starting the biggest exodus of refugees ever seen into Europe. We're pretty much doomed.

      Delete
    2. Well, can't say I've seen any naughty musketeer films myself, but it does sound like a treat :P

      Our government sure does know how to F some things up. I hope it's not too late to kick out the corrupt governments. While things are peaceful for the most part here right now, I do believe it's going to get really ugly when the next presidential election rolls around.

      Delete
    3. Well, you can always ask Jason to dress as Aramis and spice up your bedroom life :) You can dress up as a busty innkeeper LOL

      Delete
    4. I need to grow some busts first, but that ain't gonna happen hahaha. My best friend had her boobs enlarged and loves them, but I could take another overseas vacation for what she paid for a new pair of girls on her chest. I guess I'd rather travel and deal with the consequences of aging naturally.

      Delete
    5. yes, if you ever go crazy and decide to install bigger boobs, just remember this: I hear you cannot wipe your bum for a few days after the surgery (because you can't push your arms normally behind your back) and your mommy has to do it for you thirty years after again :PPP

      Delete
    6. it's true, I checked with my plastic surgeon :)

      Delete
  4. The three musketeers! One of my favorite dudes, with theirs swords, lace shirts and velvet jackets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wondered how those outfits don't make fencing harder.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.