Tuesday, December 18, 2018

DARK CRYSTAL: AGE OF RESISTANCE PHOTOS & CAST REVEALED WITH TARON EGERTON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, THEO JAMES, MARK STRONG! 1ST TRAITORS CHANNEL 4 EPIC SERIES PHOTO WITH KEELEY HAWES, LUKE TREADAVAY!

   'THE DARK CRYSTAL' PREQUEL
FIRST PHOTOS REVEALED!
Netflix has revealed the first photos and cast for their prequel THE DARK CRYSTAL: AGE OF RESISTANCE in which Taron Egerton, Anya Taylor Joy, and Nathalie Emmanuel lend their voices to the three Gefling
Brea will get her voice from Anya Taylor Joy!
heroes Rian, Brea, and Deet while Helena Bonham Carter, Eddie Izzard, Toby Jones, Mark Strong, Theo James, Alicia Vikander, Natalie Dormer, Andy Samber, Mark Hamill and Jason Isaacs are also in the cast. 

  AGE OF RESISTANCE
The series tells a new epic story, set many years before the events of the 1982 Jim Henson movie: the world of Thra is dying. The Crystal of Truth is at the
Taron Egerton will lend his voice to Gefling Rian!
heart of Thra, a source of untold power. But it is damaged, corrupted by the evil Skeksis, and a sickness spreads across the land. When three Gelfling
Deet will get her voice from Nathalie Emmanuel!
uncover the horrific truth behind the power of the Skeksis, an adventure unfolds as the fires of rebellion are lit and an epic battle for the planet begins.

   1ST 'TRAITORS' PHOTO
FOR CHANNEL 4 & NETFLIX SERIES
Netflix and Channel 4 have also revealed the first look on their new period set drama TRAITORS (working title was Jerusalem) set in London in 1945 and following Feef, who is seduced by a rogue American spy into spying on her
Traitors will air on Channel 4 in UK and Netflix around the world!
own country. Her task? To uncover a Russian agent in the heart of the British Government. Emma Appleton, Keeley Hawes, Michael Stuhlbarg, Luke Treadaway, Stephen Campbell Moore and Matt Lauria lead the cast!

14 comments:

  1. I'd heard there might be a sequel to The Dark Crystal. So a prequel, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, the spy was among the first ones to announce it! I haven't seen the original yet, though!

      Delete
  2. Fantasy strikes again! I like the puppets of the Dark Crystal.
    The whole movie industry is based on human tendency to escape to other worlds. Me, as I advance in age, I become less and less an escapist and more of a realist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be a super fun job making puppets for a movie! Or sets for them!
      Yes, that is because we are faced with problems too realistic to escape anywhere!

      Delete
  3. Dark Crystal was my favorite movie when I was 5. I would get it from the video store every weekend. That and The Last Unicorn. I am hopped up on seeing the prequel on Netflix now!

    Sorry I'm late dahlink. Had my last scope of the year in Chicago today. Good news though. The doc said everything looks good and she'll be sending me back for scans once a year with my regular GI now. 3 in one year was enough for me! I'm so happy to be back on yearly now :) Allison's bday is tomorrow and this week has a lot of crap thrown in, so if I'm late again, forgive me. I can never find enough hours in the day this time of year *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did notice your absence and missed you much, dear, and I knew something was on! But I saw your photos from Chicago yesterday and figured it all out! So glad all is fine and well! We can breathe more easily! Aren't ya all celebrating b-day together this weekend? I will pop over to help you with the cakes and stuff!

      Delete
    2. Yes, Jason's birthday was yesterday, Allison's was today, and mine will be Sunday. I've got so much baking and wrapping and holiday crap going on this next week, I need a 2 week nap.

      Delete
    3. Wish Jason a happy one in my name too :) Hope you bought him something nice! But you will miss the holiday crap once it is done :) I still don't feel like it is five days till Christmas. Maybe tomorrow if I put out some décor in my palace...

      Delete
    4. I don't feel like it's less than a week away either. I think it's because Mariah hasn't really been home and we've slacked on baking and movie watching. Plus, it hasn't snowed here all month (fine by me! that crap can stay gone!) so it feels more like fall here, not like the holidays. I didn't do any volunteering this year either, though I did adopt 2 kids to buy holiday gifts for. It's just been a really wacky year.

      Delete
    5. A year to relax from holidays a bit :) Hope she's coming home for your Birthday and Christmas!

      Delete