Thursday, May 24, 2018

ACTION PACKED WEDNESDAY: NEW TRAILER AND POSTER FOR DWAYNE JOHNSON'S 'SKYSCRAPER' AND 'PAPILLON' REMAKE WITH CHARLIE HUNNAM, RAMI MALEK

   'SKYSCRAPER' TRAILER 
Dwayne climbs the skyscraper this July
STARRING DWAYNE JOHNSON!
Action movie trailers and posters for you today, starting with everybody's favourite Dwayne Johnson in a brand new second trailer for his SKYSCRAPER movie which should hit Northern American cinemas this summer, July 13th! In it he plays a man who assesses security for skyscrapers. On assignment in China he finds the tallest, safest building in the world suddenly ablaze, and he's been framed for it. A wanted man on the run, he must find those responsible, clear his name and somehow rescue his family who is trapped inside the building... above the fire line.



  'PAPILLON' REMAKE TRAILER
WITH CHARLIE HUNNAM AND RAMI MALEK ESCAPING THE PRISON
Papillon remake arrives to cinemas this August
First trailer and poster have been released for the remake of PAPILLON as well which is out August 24th! Based on the international best selling autobiographic books "Papillon" and "Banco", it follows the epic story of Henri "Papillon" Charrière (Charlie Hunnam), a safe cracker from the Parisian underworld who is framed for murder and condemned to life in the notorious penal colony on Devil's Island. Determined to regain his freedom, Papillon forms an unlikely alliance with quirky convicted counterfeiter Louis Dega (Rami Malek), who in exchange for protection, agrees to finance Papillon's escape, ultimately resulting in a bond of lasting friendship.

10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the remake of Papillon! I enjoyed the original very much and this looks excellent too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skyscrapers always provide action and suspense. I worked in an office that was located in a 35-floor building overlooking the sea and the city's general market. I didn't like it. There were a lot of safety and security problems involving the lifts, certain floors chosen by people to commit suicide by jumping down , fire traps etc..

    I'm sure that Dwayne Johnson will deliver the best movie possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would be having phobias there :) I really don't like heights

      Delete
  3. Dwayne sure does love making those action flicks. I do wish he'd do more like Jumanji though. I like him better in the softer roles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how long will he score success with these kind of films, we've seen the audience is no longer buying Melissa McCarthy

      Delete
    2. What was his last one? Rampage? I'm pretty sure I haven't heard anyone say that was worth watching. I feel his action days are about numbered.

      Delete
    3. yes, but Rampage did score well at the box office, not as great as Jumanji, though, but that was Disney.

      Delete
  4. I know that I will not be watching Skyscraper unless there is literally NOTHING else to watch. Really not my cup of tea! ;-)

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.