Monday, January 17, 2011

SPECTATULAR NEW PREHISTORIC EPIC SHOW "TERRA NOVA" BY STEPHEN SPIELBERG TO PREMIERE THIS MAY ON FOX TV!

Fox Television is ready to premiere the exciting new TV series TERRA NOVA  in special two night episodes on May 23rd and May 24th.  You can check out some of the brand new pictures from the show today at HOLLYWOOD SPY.
Produced by famous Stephen Spielberg,  this epic family adventure 85 million years in the making,  will follow an ordinary family embarking on an incredible journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a small part of a daring experiment to save the human race. In the year 2149 the world is dying. The planet is overdeveloped, overcrowded and overpolluted. With no known way to reverse the damage to the planet, scientists discover a portal to prehistoric Earth. This doorway leads to an amazing world, one that allows for a last-ditch effort to save the human race... a second chance to rebuild civilization and get it right this time.
The series centers on the Shannon family as they join the Tenth Pilgrimage of settlers to TERRA NOVA, the first colony established in this beautiful yet forbidding land led by its founder Commander Nathaniel Taylor (Stephen Lang from AVATAR). Jim Shannon (Jason O' Mara from LIFE ON MARS), a devoted father with a checkered past, guides his family - wife Elisabeth (Shelley Conn) and children Josh (Landon Liboiron), Maddy (Naomi Scott) and Zoe (Alana Mansour) - through this new land of limitless beauty, mystery and terror. In addition to blue
skies, towering waterfalls and lush vegetation, TERRA NOVA offers new opportunities and fresh beginnings to its recent arrivals, but the Shannons have brought with them a familial secret that may threaten their citizenship in this utopia. These adventurers soon discover that this healthy, vibrant world is not as idyllic as it initially appears. The areas surrounding TERRA NOVA are
teeming with danger, and not just of the man-eating dinosaur variety. The Shannons will come to suspect that not everyone on this mission has the same idea of how to best save mankind, in fact, there may be forces intent on destroying this new world before it even begins.

And I wanted to thank  all of you darling freaks who have published posts on HOLLYWOOD SPY'S ANNUAL AWARDS colouring  the whole blogosphere in my trademark green colour. Thanks to Clarissa, Jamie,Alex, MattLyndylove, Melissa, Leigh, Kelly ,Vics (who was amazing because she made paintings of many of the red carpet blogging stars), Ella, Emily and Masy for showing us their gala outfits, and special thanks to Arlee and RaShelle who were amazing enough to even take real pics of them in the gala outfits, starting the trend of wearing formal blankets at galas in the first case or stunning the audience with their sexiness in the second case :) The best thing for sure is that I've seen many of you becoming each others new followers and friends after our gala yesterday, and I'm extremely happy about it. The blogosphere was a happy place yesterday!

27 comments:

  1. Terra Nova sounds intriguing.

    Your gala was a blast Dez. Thank you again for my award. You put on an amazing event. Best wishes for the coming year.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still think terra nova sounds good!

    yesterday was fun dezz! thanks for throwing such a lovely awards ceremony and party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dahling, you're gala was just brilliant! :) We must do it again some time! *still clutches award in death grip*

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 85 MILLION years in the making? Wow, it better be epic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't wait until the show premiers. I love Spielberg.

    Also, the awards yesterday were a great deal of fun! Thank you for that.
    CD

    ReplyDelete
  6. you dear! And thank you for the great afterparty and awesome awards... you host a far better awards show than RG~ ;p <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems very interesting! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Life on Mars!!!! Not sure I'll be up for this Terra Nova thing... but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an interesting premise for a story. Also, Stephen Lang is pretty awesome.

    Your annual awards were so cool Dez. I was honored even to be mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First I heard about Terra Nova, it should give me a distraction from the V series for a while he he.

    And congrats on your Gala yesterday, certainly created much Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Masy
    I'm glad you've enjoyed our gala yesterday ;)

    @Vics
    thanks, Vics, and will you tell us how did you come up with the idea to draw half of our guests? :) It's sounds like some international plot :)

    @Emily
    next time we do it will be January 2012 :)

    @Lisa
    I'm hoping it will be epic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Clarissa
    glad you liked the show yesterday :) And I'm also waiting to see TERRA NOVA this summer

    @Leigh
    you speak the truth, they should let me host the Oscars I'm prettier than Anne Hathaway anyway :)

    @Doo
    me too, Doo ;)

    @Alex
    I think we need a better term than best dressed, maybe best wrapped or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Vapor
    sorry to hear that

    @Kristin
    why not? :)

    @Matthew
    the honour was ours ;)

    @Chrissy
    you have a few older posts on TERRA NOVA here if you wanna see more pics from it.
    And yes, I was surprised with the buzz myself, many of my little freaks have posted stories even before the gala on Sunday... it was totally crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terra Nova becomes more interesting as I learn about it. I love family secrets and sinister, ulterior motives.

    Your gala was the BEST and I am counting the days until next year. So many new friends, I love it! Hugs to you, Dez.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've noticed than many people among our dear bloggers have become new friends after last night's HOLLYWOOD SPY gala and I can't even describe how my heart is full with happiness about it! My mission was to spread some love and love is what we got all around the blogosphere :)
    Hugs to you as well, Melissa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woop Woop Dezmond you are the shit! I can't say it enough! I'm still tipsy from the gala boo but that's okay..I'ma keep drinking so I won't come down lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh, Falsy dahling, you're the only one who can call me a shit and leave me feeling it was a compliment :PPP Hit the bar, sister, there's still some booze left there after all the other guests passed out last night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the concept of Terra Nova, I just don't like that it's going to be a TV show. Why couldn't they just condense it an make a movie out of it?

    Loved the Dezzies! Yes I was wrapped like a burrito. So comfy!

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm late today and I was offline for so long that I missed so much. Everyone says you throw a heck of a bash.

    Terra Nova sounds captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooo o o o oo !! OMG! Okay this is SUPER exciting!! I LOVED Jurassic Park and have just been dying for something like it since - this is SO MUCH better! *hee* YAYAYAYAYAY!

    The Arrival, on Amazon NOW!
    www.damselinadirtydress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Arlee
    ah, I'm the opposite, I love the idea of a show :) but it won't be too long, it will have less than ten episodes which is a new trend on TV.
    Yep, the whole blogosphere is still buzzing about your burrito styling :)

    @Mary
    now, now, Mary, no need to act like you weren't there when we all saw your flirting with the boys during the gala :)

    @Nicole
    glad I got you excited with the news, Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Terra Nova looks to be exciting :) The awards were awesome, I was glad to be a part of it.
    For the record, the pic I used of the tux and the knight's helmet actually was me :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. "Terra Nova" doesn't it awfully sound a lot like the 90's tv series "Earth 2"? The new series is heralded as the next big thing but is probably a Jurassic Park Clone to go out with a sizzle after a few episodes just like Earth 2 did! So this is nothing new for Spielberg! Just old wine in new bags! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OOOHHHHHH, and I forgot the most important part: WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO DRAG CHILDREN ON THEIR MISSIONS TO THE MOST UNHABITABLE WORLDS????? There I said it! Phffff, what a releave!

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Jamie
    ah, I thought it was PhotoShop :) Didn't know you really own a tux :) The pic was amazing and I'm very touched that you would do such a thing for your favourite Spy!

    @Mirko
    ah, Mirko, I'm guessing they're using kids to make it more of a family show, but it's true that only a crazy person would take their kids among the dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.