Friday, March 12, 2010

ANNE HATHAWAY AND JIM STURGESS GET ROMANTIC IN "ONE DAY"

Now this sounds very cute. As "The Hollywood Reporter" reports two cutie-pies Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess are in talks to star in romantic melodrama "One Day", which will be an adaptation of a novel by David Nicholls. Lone Scherfig who got under the spotlights this year with "An Education" will be the director.
"One Day" will center on Dexter and Emma. They initially meet for the first time during their graduation in 1988 and proceed to meet one day a year for the next 20 years. Viewers will follow their lives and loves until they eventually realize that they are meant for one another.

11 comments:

  1. So, this is what happens when "When Harry Met Sally" and "Same Time Next Year" meld together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsy, I must admit I've never watched any of those two movies, although I did heard about WHEN HARRY MET SALLY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say the same thing - isn't that similar to When Harry Met Sally?
    Gotta watch it, Dez. Billy Crystal at his best and Meg Ryan at her finest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll pass :)since I can't really stand Meg Ryan, so I guess her orgasm scene would be much too much for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Alex, I forgot to say I'm shocked you didn't comment on the previous post - sf, pilots of the future, Sam Worthington - I mean "hello!" :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This story/script sound familiar. I think I saw something like this before. A few times before, I'm sure.
    Of course, I never demand of new films to pass my "originality test". :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds really cute. I'll have to look into the book.

    And I love her dark hair in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, she has a very glamorous hairdo in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Anne. I think she has talent. This hair! Wow! She looks so different! I do not know if I like it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the hair, but I think her make up around eyes is a bit too strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The book is just brilliant, funny and moving. It was named the 'Book of the year'last year (in Britain). I'm horrified at the casting of Anne Hathaway. Did they read the book at all?

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.