Thursday, November 26, 2009

RYAN REYNOLDS TALKS ABOUT PLAYING GREEN LANTERN


It seems that hunky Ryan Reynolds really had a good year in 2009. Not only that he married his beloved Scarlett Johansson, and starred in two big cinema hits "Wolverine" and "The Proposal", but he also got two superhero tittle roles in the future blockbusters "Green Lantern" and "Deadpool".
Here's what he said recently about playing the green masked hero: "I've known about Green Lantern my whole life, but I've never really followed it before. I fell in love with the character when I met with director Martin Campbell. When I sat down with him, I really got what it is that this guy is all about. When you have a guy like Martin Campbell, part of his charm is that he has ba--s of titanium, and the other part is that he's slightly crazy, and you have to be to take on something with the scope of Green Lantern. He's less of the director and more of a general. He just really knows strategies, he knows the intricacies, and his attention to detail! It's infectious. I sat down with him, and I could not even believe what he was saying. When I went to the meeting, I was entirely cynical. I thought, "What the hell, I'll see what they have to say," and I left the room with a completely different perspective."
Naturally, you are perfectly aware that HOLLYWOOD SPY has published this story only because it matches its trade mark green colours :)))

7 comments:

  1. I'm very curious to see him in a superhero role! I wonder if he'll incorporate his distinct sense of humour. I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choice! Yes, the character DOES have a funny sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so charming, that I'm sure people will love his Green Lantern with a sense of humour or without it :)) Off course, it won't hurt if he makes us laugh a bit as well while flying around or doing whatever Green Lantern does :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if this picture is authentic, but I really like that costume (well, maybe not the eye-mask). At least the part of costume that is shown on this picture.

    Also, Green Lantern's "powers" (the way they work) could really make this film memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm huge Ryan Reynolds fan and I'm pretty sure he's going to be great as Green Lantern. He's handsome, talented and charismatic, and he's comedic talent is indisputable! I applaud the casting director for the choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Off course the picture is not authentic, Bels :))

    Yep, Neb, everybody loves Reynolds :))

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.