Thursday, November 12, 2009

AMY ADAMS AND MATTHEW GOODE IN "LEAP YEAR"


Here's something that promises to be an adorable little romantic movie, at least judging from the charming poster and the cute combination of Amy Adams ("Julie & Julia") and Matthew Goode ("Watchers") as the main tandem.
In "Leap Year" Adams plays an uptight woman who travels to Dublin to propose to her boyfriend on leap day, February 29, following an Irish tradition in which women propose to men on that day and the man has to say yes. When weather derails her trip, she enlists the help of a surly Irish innkeeper to make an unexpected cross-country trek to pull off the perfect proposal in time.
The movie is set to charm you away in January, 2010.
You can see the adorable trailer over at my official YouTube channel.

8 comments:

  1. I knew I had you as soon as I typed letter "A" :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he says Yes after all that trouble she gonna go through. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to say that I'm not a big fan of RomComs, but Amy Adams is incredibly fantastic and beautiful. She actually who made Battle of the Smithsonian watchable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Marko
    I have a notion that the innkeeper will get her in the end :)

    @Jaccstev
    Ah, Jaccsy, where's your sense for romance? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you could be right Dezz. :) Looks like I'm a little rusty when it comes to rom-coms. I've seen a lot of them, but still I missed that possibility. I should go and watch 4 or 5 chicks flicks as a punishment at once. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. well just take a look at the poster, beside Matthew Goode it says THIS IS NOT HER BOYFRIEND, so we can conclude that he will be the unexpected lover in the end :)
    I like romantic comedies, they are the only movies which remind me that the world is still full of love and understanding :PPP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again my fault. :) I didn't read that small print behind them. :(

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.