Monday, November 2, 2009

EXCLUSIVE TRAILER FOR "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON" IS HERE!


The trailer for "How to Train Your Dragon", a movie we've just mentioned last week, is just in. You can check it out over at my official YouTube channel.
The trailer is absolutely, totally and positively charming. It promises irresistibly adorable movie magic. The story seems like a great fun and the animation is stunning, warm and breathtaking.
Coming from the creators of "Shrek" and "Kung Fu Panda" this movie will premier next March with the voices of Gerard Butler, America Ferrera, Craig Ferguson ...

5 comments:

  1. I'm not all the impressed with the trailer but as I said before I'm sure I shall be checking this one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not?? I find it simply charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, it had its moments but I don't think it'll really draw in audiences and may not be playing to its own strengths. Though since I did get you to throw up the name Craig Ferguson despite you knowing nothing about him I think I should write the sequel:

    "How to Train a Dezmond" :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the trailer, but I don't like the Dragon. It's really a weak design. Doesn't look like a dragon at all. Even a friendly dragon for kids. All black, with worm-like head, and it looks like some stuffed toy for toddlers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ryan
    beware, brave dragontamer, this one might turn out to be too ornery and too much to handle :)))

    @Marko
    I think that's exactly the point, to make it totally ridiculous, insignificant looking, wormlike, because that's the point of the whole story :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.