Tuesday, November 3, 2009

EXCLUSIVE TRAILER FOR "PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME" IS FINALLY HERE!


The trailer for next year's epic adventure "Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time" is finally here and you can check it out over at my official YouTube channel.
With amazing sets, dazzling costumes, exotic atmosphere and charming actors, it promises to be one of the biggest blockbusters in the following period (possibly with even bigger ambitions).
There are some really stunning scenes in the movie, the cinematography is great, and I also like the choreography in the fight scenes. The only problem remains whether people will be able to swallow Gyllenhaal's face in this kind of movie, but let's hope for the best. We really could you use more glamorous adventures in Hollywood.

8 comments:

  1. ...Gyllenhaal's face, and Gemma Arterton's British accent. :))
    Still, that's always the problem with casting "out of race".

    I liked this trailer. We haven't had this kind of adventure film since The Mummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's totally "mummylicious" :)) even Gemma's accent is identical to the one of Rachel Weisz :))
    Although I think both Jake and Gemma are seriously out of place in this kind of film, I still totally agree with you - we need more adventure movies in cinemas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh... I'm not completely sold. I think it must be the cast, its a little too off for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trailer looks promising ;) This movie, just like POTC will be pure entertainment - dynamic, adventurous and visually breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Jaccsy, I'm a working man, you have more time for chasing trailers :PPP

    Yep, MVP2001, it must the cast, everybody's got the problem with it.

    Neb, POTC was the first association for me as well :) I just hope it won't make me sleepy like POTC did :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. POTC made you sleepy? Are you serious? :) I thought it was so entertaining to watch that I couldn't even blink :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep :)
    I've somehow managed to survive the first one, but the second one got me dosing off at least four or five times, although I never fall asleep during a movie.
    To me, POTC's are just too long, too stretched, and the story is not interesting enough. The only good thing is the exotic setting. And Johnny, off course, but even he gets boring after 8 or 9 hours of all the installments together.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.