Sunday, January 9, 2011

ADORABLE ROMANTIC COMEDY "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" WITH JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND MILA KUNIS

Ah, here's my own most anticipated romantic film of the year FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS starring the irresistible couple Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis. The trailer for this superb romantic comedy must be the sexiest and at the same time the most hilarious trailer I've seen in a long time. Justin, who is proving his stunning talent with every new film he makes, is absolutely flawless in it showing an astounding comical talent and charm, while gorgeous Mila Kunis is sexier and wittier than ever and definitely deserves some bigger roles in Hollywood.

Directed by Will Gluck (EASY A, FIRED UP) and premiering July 22nd, the film also stars Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Richard Jenkins,
Jenna Elfman, Patricia Clarkson, Bryan Greenberg and Andy Samberg. The film follows a female headhunter (Mila Kunis), coming out of disastrous relationships, and her newest client turned best friend (Justin Timberlake) who make a "friends with benefits" pact vowing to stop the casual sex if either become emotionally attached. While the set-up works at first, soon the two friends fall in love and must reevaluate what they mean to each other.As you can see from the trailer, FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS has a lot of steamy scenes in which they are both naked, so here's what Mila said about shooting those scenes: We had two weeks worth of sex scenes to shoot. Justin would just wear a sock that covered his frontal parts, so yeah, I could pretty much see everything. And I had tiny nipple pasties and a little pasty on my hoohah.We couldn’t have been more uncomfortable in the beginning, but by the fourteenth day, we’d just drop our robes, like, "Hey, how’s it goin?" Imagine having a job in which you would work with nude Mila or nude Justin :)

Both Mila and Justin had a successful 2010, she had a great performance in BLACK SWAN while he shined in THE SOCIAL NETWORK. Justin also has two other films coming out this year: sf action NOW (previously titled I'M.MORTAL) with Amanda Seyfried, Cillian Murphy, Olivia Wilde and Alex Pettyfer,  and crazy comedy BAD TEACHER with Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz.

And don't forget that over at Dempsey's THE MOVIE411 site you can read the second part of DEZMOND'S BEST LIVING ACTRESSES, so be lovely as you are, head over there and leave a comment :)

35 comments:

  1. thanks for guest posting on the movie411 today Dezz, love your list.

    I'll certainly be watching Friends With Benefits. Sounds great and has nothing to do with them both being naked in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. be welcome, Dempsey, as I said over there I enjoyed the gig :) and it seems the readers did too ^_^
    And yes, having the two of them naked is a great benefit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the video, that could be a cute and funny movie. Popped over to see you at THE MOVIE411 site.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for popping over, Masy dearest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that largely the same premise of the new Portman film? Regardless, Kunis has been on a roll recently, so it has potential.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a really fun movie, and Mila Kunis is always great as eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Kunis and Timberlake so I'd definitely watch this. They are both beautiful and funny. I miss That 70's Show (except for the last season, the rest were awesome).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Might be funny, however - I want no singing in the middle of my lovemaking/sex!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @James
    yep, there are two (or, if I remember correctly even three) films with the similar premise and title coming out :)

    @Vapor
    indeed it is fun, and indeed she is an eye candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kelly
    I like them too. And I guess I'm lucky for missing the last season of THAT 70'S SHOW :) I think I watched just the first seasons.

    @Alex
    I'm sure your wife would love hearing you sing some hot heavy metal song while making sweet sweet love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks absolutely wonderful. I love JT and Mila both. :) Loved your actresses list, you have such a talent for mesmerizing description and prose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Leonard Cohen's version of 'Closing Time' better. This movie looks like something Jennifer Anniston passed on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Melissa
    thanks my dear, I guess being a professional book translator and a professor of English Literature has taught me something when it comes to writing :)You can expect a book from me one of these days :)

    @Lisa
    ah, Aniston would never fit in bed scenes like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow is that some coincidence that she and Natalie Portman were both in Black Swan and now they basically have the same movie coming out? Except this one looks better. Partly b/c MK's a better actor and also b/c JT's in this one.

    And you couldn't switch MK & NP b/c MK was AK's girlfriend in That 70s Show... :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will totally agree with you, Leigh, that MK is a much better actress than NP whom I find kinda plastic and not natural.
    And I love JT, both for his talent and looks, while I like AK just for his looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS sounds predictable but fun. I enjoyed the trailer.

    BTW, DezzyDarling, shouldn't your avatar be wearing a bow tie for such an auspicious occasion as the HollywoodSpy Awards? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't do bow ties,darling, just normal silk ties preferably in green colour to emphasize the shade of my eyes /blinksseductively/ ;) But I do need a big green flower on my tux.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks pretty interesting. Not really a fan of Justin, but seeing him do so well in the social network gives me doubts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. MK is a better actress, she comes off as real. I do think NP was better, when younger. Now, something is sterile about her facial reactions...my just be me.
    This looks hilarious n' crazy. Funny, she just and long time boyfriend split. Wonder, if that is why the love scenes became more comfortable?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are a cute screen couple. It looks like a fun movie.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Always money with your timely news updates! I gotta second you Dez as I am also looking forward to seeing Friends With Benefits. It should be a fun film and JT is growing as an actor. And Kunis is a beautiful sight to bare indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  22. that jt guy should’ve been in the identical-sounding No Strings Attached movie instead. Then he’d be paying homage to ‘N Sync. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Lynda
    I already designed me a white tux with a green flower to wear at the glamorous ceremony next Sunday :) What will you wear, Lyndylove? I can give you a hint that you will be seen at the stage, so you need a glitzy gown :)

    @Doo
    I love how Justin makes everyone change their opinions about him and start to love him :)

    @Ella
    yes, sterile face would be the exactly right word to describe NP! I totally agree.

    @Medeia
    it will be a huge fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Simon
    I wonder why :)

    @MDV
    glad you enjoyed the post, MDV ;)

    @Arlee
    what? You haven't heard of the friends with benefits concept? :)

    @Jaccsy
    this film will be way way better than NO STRINGS ATTACHED since it has a million times better actors :))

    ReplyDelete
  25. i really like mila kunis- she's very charming, i agree that she should have some bigger movies! :)
    and love the dressed-up avatar!

    ReplyDelete
  26. yep, we must dress up for the occasion :) And I will probably wear a white tux at the gala ceremony on Sunday - it's currently being made at my tailors :) Hope you will be wearing something stunning for the red carpet as well, Vics :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Dezzy - Thanks for the yummy pics of JT. He's such a cutie. This film looks to be fun. =D

    ReplyDelete
  28. well, most pics of JT are superyummy because he's probably the yummiest male celebrity out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This one might not be that bad. Mila is hot as hell. I must say too, despite being ragged about it from friends, Justin is actually becoming a pretty good actor. This one could be interesting. No Strings Attached just looks kinda stupid though.

    ReplyDelete
  30. ah, those friends of yours are just jealous :) Justin has always been an extremely talented and nice young guy. And Mila just has to be hot since she has Slav genes in her and we all know Slav people are the hottest :) Did I mention I'm a Slav too :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. lol Well I will admit Justin has the NSync stigma still looming over him targeting him as a hack. He's really turned around since those days though.

    And yes, Mila is hot as hell. Whether it's the Slav genes or what. On that note, you're Slav too huh? So, biased much? lol

    ReplyDelete
  32. ah, me am not biased, me just speaketh the truth :) And as the world can see from me avatar, me am hot as hell too :)))

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.