Saturday, May 4, 2013

LILY COLLINS IN "PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES"! MAGNIFICENT TRAILER FOR "WALKING WITH DINOSAURS 3D"! MICHAEL MANN TO DIRECT "AGINCOURT" EPIC

As you already know by now, one of HOLLYWOOD SPY's favourite young stars, deeply delightful and utterly sweet Lily Collins from MIRROR MIRROR and THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS, will headline yet another big adventure. The so far doomed project PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES which was cancelled and delayed tones of times so far, might have Lily in the lead role. The movie adaptation of a Seth Grahame Smith parody novel brings a new version of  Jane Austen's famous classic, pitting Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy against the living dead and even some evil ninjas in the mix of romance, horror and comedy.

 MICHAEL MANN DIRECTS
AGINCOURT EPIC
Meanwhile, another epic project HOLLYWOOD SPY has been informing you for years now is gaining some momentum again. The Michael Mann (LAST OF THE MOHICANS) directed movie
 adaptation of Bernard Cornwell's bestselling historical novel AGINCOURT has hired Stuart Hazeldine (he just wrote GODS AND KINGS epic for Spielberg) to pen the script! "Deadline" reports that the story focuses on an archer who comes of age under Henry V as the king prepares to lead his outnumbered English troops against the French in the Battle Of Agincourt. The protagonist is a young man with a death sentence on his head who is saved when his skills with the bow catch the attention of the king. The archer develops into a warrior and falls in love with a young woman whose virtue he saved from a lecherous priest. He becomes the portal to the bloody battle.

 EPIC TRAILER
 WALKING WITH DINOSAURS
Here's a nice trailer for you today: the first one for the greatest 3D event to happen this Christmas in cinemas - WALKING WITH DINOSAURS 3D! This mindblowingly epic adventure filled with CGI
dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures follows two brothers of a famous explorer who discover that living dinosaurs, thought to be extinct for millions of years, are thriving in the Arctic Circle.

47 comments:

  1. I did finally read Agincourt. I'll be happy to see that made into a movie. And that trailer is phenomenal! Kids are going to go crazy for that in 3D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't the trailer cute? :)
      And Agincourt should be mighty epic!

      Delete
  2. For me, everything here is overshadowed by Walking with Dinos'. First off, I am enamored with all things dino and still play with plastic ones in my gardens and take funny photos of them battling just for the joy of it. So you can imagine what something like this will do for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I can easily imagine you playing with the dinos in the garden, darling :)

      Delete
    2. Anne I expect a battle report with picture on the blog sometime next week please!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see Lily Collins!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good day to you, miss lily... thank you for stopping by today, it was a pleasure. dez you got the "what's happening" today... grand job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be welcome, Jeremy, Man Of Steel will be visiting us tomorrow!

      Delete
    2. did i mention i was on the set of that film... i am hoping to share more on it as it gets closer...

      Delete
  5. Henry V is the epitome of Agincourt films so this one is going to have a HUGE bar to aspire to.

    Finally some P&P & Zombies. Lily is a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if Colin Firth will have a cameo appearance in the new P & P & Z movie? As a zombie, of course! He's too old to play Mr Darcy now -- besides, been there, done that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, Debs, you'd love your Colin even as a zombie :)

      Delete
  7. I bet my kids would love to see Walking with Dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic images on this movie , walking with Dinosaurs , Great movie .
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zombies hoorah my favourite movie type. Lets hope its a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The trailer for Walking With Dinosaurs, looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. should be a good one if done right. Michael Hirst from TUDORS and VIKINGS did the first draft of the script.

      Delete
  12. I'm sure that my son, a young 9 years old palaeontologist will love "walking with dinosaurs"... and maybe find some anachronisms or errors ....

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure have been featuring a lot of women pictures on here lately. Is there a complaint department where I can file my whinings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hold the bees and the flees in your bum, Michael, there will be tones of Henrilicious Cavill here tomorrow in the SUPERMAN spotlight!

      Delete
  14. I liked Collins in mirror mirror

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she was absolutely brilliant in it!

      Delete
    2. What does that mean... he 'liked her'?

      Delete
    3. The usual blasphemy, Blue, these younglings do not use Shakespearean language and refined grammar like us noble gents....

      Delete
    4. Does he mean he was pleasantly dezzled by the enchanting radiance of her smile? Or captivated by the curves of her delicate loins? I guess we'll never know.

      Delete
    5. to know or not to know that is the question..... the eternal predicament of us tender poets....

      Delete
  15. I hope they have a 2D version of the Dinosaur movie. I'm not too fond of the recent 3D trend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I hate 3D movies because they never are 3D movies. They are 3 layers movies (if that's a word). I'm sure your grandchildren will laugh their butts off watching our attempts at 3D.

      Delete
    2. wouldn't really know, Blue, poor me doesn't even have a cinema in moi town and moi will never have grandkids either.... me is sad....

      Delete
    3. Wait! That is unacceptable! You can't be blue. Surely there's a way to solve your double trouble?

      Delete
    4. call me when you find it.....

      Delete
  16. Dezzman, I think Lily Collins is so sweet I hurt my teeth by just looking at her. My teeth. Good thing zombie P&P is canceled. How dare they zombify that one. First Bollywood and now Zombiewood? Say it ain't say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who says it was cancelled? It's alive again with our Lily who is so sweet that I'd say her mother was a marshmallow and her dad a cute bunny if I didn't know that Phil was her dad LOL

      Delete
    2. Say it ain't say.... Now what does that mean? I'll tell you what it means. It means bourbon, and a bit too much.

      Who says it was canceled? The voice of my hopes, of course. And I've got many. (Hopes, not voices.)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.