Saturday, May 18, 2013

MADLY HILARIOUS "RIO 2" TEASER! "ONCE UPON A TIME IN WONDERLAND" FANTASY TRAILER! AMANDA SEYFRIED, CHRIS PINE IN "Z FOR ZACHARIAH" SF FILM

  Z FOR ZACHARIAH SF
 AMANDA SEYFRIED & CHRIS PINE
And I've mentioned Chris Pine only yesterday, but he already has yet another new project: according to "The Hollywood Reporter" he, Amanda Seyfried and Chiwetel Ejiofor have joined science fiction movie Z FOR ZACHARIAH! Produced by Tobey Maguire and based upon the classic sci-fi novel by Robert C. O'Brien, the psychological thriller follows a teenage girl (Amanda Seyfried), who seems to be the only one left alive after a devastating apocalyptic event. Eventually a scientist (Chiwetel Ejiofor) finds her on the farm she is living on and they end up falling in love. Chris Pine will play another young survivor, whose appearance in the story makes things between the new couple complicated.

  UTTERLY HILARIOUS
 'RIO 2' TEASER!
First trailer for today is unbearably cute and madly hilarious teaser for the animated sequel RIO 2! You can see birds dancing wildly to the Brazilian rhythm in the teaser. The original film earned almost half billion dollars around the world!  RIO 2 sees Blu (Jesse Eisenberg) and Jewel (Anne Hathaway) raising a happy family of baby birds, whose lives are turned upside down when they venture into the Amazon.The voice cast also includes George Lopez, Bruno Mars and Will I Am! I just about died watching the very end of the teaser :)

  FANTASY TRAILER FOR
 ONCE UPON A TIME IN WONDERLAND
Your second trailer for today is the first one for ABC's new fantasy series ONCE UPON A TIME IN WONDERLAND which is the spinoff to their already popular show ONCE UPON A TIME. The shows will share the same universe, but WONDERLAND will focus on romance and will have Alice as the main character. Airing on Thursdays from this Autumn, the show will have Sophie Lowe playing Alice, with Being Human's Michael Socha appearing as the charming Knave of Hearts and Peter Gadiot as the handsome and mysterious Cyrus. Emma Rigby will play the role of the Red Queen, with '3rd Rock from the Sun' John Lithgow lending his voice to the White Rabbit.

34 comments:

  1. LOL. I love the dancing birds.

    And I already stopped watching Once Upon a Time. Not sure if I'll checkout the spinoff or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm madly in love with the RIO teaser :) makes me giggle every time :)

      I probably won't watch WONDERLANDeither, I don't really see the point for a spin-off when the original show is barely alive

      Delete
  2. I have not seen Rio and do not intend to. I don't really get into animal cartoons. Did not much care for Lion King, though I do love Ice Age and Madagascar. Gotta love the penguins.

    Amanda can go away forever as far as I'm concerned. She can't act and she's really weird looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Seyfriend in Letters to Juliet where she has this horribly annoying boyfriend talking about pasta 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was such a lovely film!

      Delete
    2. I mean, that guy with his pasta! Let me think... Pasta or Seyfriend... Pasta or Seyfriend.... It's so difficult to chose wisely, Dezz.

      Delete
    3. for a second I thought you were talking about Seinfeld :)

      Delete
    4. Verrrry funny. Now say something nice.

      Delete
    5. ah, your Blue ego is getting used to that, hm? :)

      Delete
    6. I can't help myself. It's one of my many character flaws.

      Delete
    7. I had a friend who was used to that too, and called it "Dezzy's tucking in" since he'd message me in 2 at night asking me to say something nice about him so that he would sleep better :) It was strangely comforting to him....

      Delete
    8. Strange... Nice words usually keep me quite awake.

      Delete
    9. but me has a soothing voice, you know....

      Delete
  4. Z FOR ZACHARIAH sounds interesting - I'll definitely be looking for that.

    Once Upon a Time started out so strong, and was such campy fun for that first season, but they've lost everything that made it special. I completely lost interest after the first half dozen episodes this season, and don't see a spin-off doing anything to rekindle that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same opinion on ONCE UPON,I also stopped watching after 7th or 8th episode of the second season and they totally lost me.

      Delete
  5. Haven't seen the original but I'd love to see Wonderland; it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love the trailers! Rio is too cute:) And I can't wait to see Alice....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the trailers Dezzy ~ Rio is so fun, while Wonderland is so different from the original story ~ I'll be interested to watch it~

    Have a good weekend Dezzy ~ We have a long weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, noes, is there some holiday there again? :)

      Delete
  8. late, but not forgotten... Amanda Seyfried, i wish i had a robot version of her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How could you have a sequel to Rio? What more can you go on?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I remember reading the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, Lurk, the writer wrote it eating magic shrooms....

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.