Saturday, May 11, 2013

DOMINIC COOPER IS SULTAN MEHMED IN LUKE EVANS' "DRACULA"? RICHARD MADDEN IS PRINCE IN KENNETH BRANAGH & CATE BLANCHETT'S "CINDERELLA"! "GRAVITY" TRAILER WITH SANDRA BULLOCK & GEORGE CLOONEY

  RICHARD MADDEN IS
PRINCE IN CINDERELLA
It's official, my little freaks, HOLLYWOOD SPY's beloved epic star Richard Madden (Robb Stark, king of the North in GAME OF THRONES) has landed himself the role of the prince in the new live action big screen version of CINDERELLA! As I've been reporting throughout the last year, Cate Blanchett is taking the evil Stepmother role with legendary British actor and director Kenneth Branagh taking the directing job. DOWNTON ABBEY actress Lily James has got the title role, which is both good and bad: bad because she doesn't really look Cinderella, and good because they actually wanted to give the role to that talentless HARRY POTTER brat at some point! We shall also watch Richard Madden in A PROMISE next to Alan Rickman and Rebecca Hall: a romantic drama set in Germany just before WWI centring on a married woman who falls in love with her husband's teacher. Separated by the war, the pledge their devotion to one another.

  DOMINIC COOPER JOINS
LUKE EVANS IN DRACULA
  Another of HOLLYWOOD SPY's pet stars Luke Evans has a new mate in the cast for Universal's historical epic DRACULA scheduled for August next year. Dominic Cooper has just joined Evans, in the title role, and Sarah Gadon (from WORLD WITHOUT END epic mini series) and will possibly play Turkish sultan Mehmed who ruled the Balkan peninsula in the medieval period of prince Vlad the Impaler, the historical ruler who served as the inspiration for Bram Stoker's DRACULA. The film will weave both the historical and the fictional character. It is interesting that this won't be Cooper's first time around vampires, since he recently starred in ABRAHAM LINCOLN VAMPIRE HUNTER!

  GRAVITY SF TRAILER
WITH SANDRA BULLOCK & GEORGE CLOONEY
And here it finally is: the first trailer for science fiction drama GRAVITY which should open in cinemas this October with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney in the lead roles! The Alfonso Cuaron directed film follows Dr. Ryan Stone (Sandra Bullock) a brilliant medical engineer, who is on her first shuttle mission, with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (George Clooney). But on a seemingly routine spacewalk, disaster strikes. The shuttle is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky completely alone, tethered to nothing but each other and spiraling out into the blackness. The deafening silence tells them they have lost any link to Earth...and any chance for rescue. As fear turns to panic, every gulp of air eats away at what little oxygen is left. But the only way home may be to go further out into the terrifying expanse of space!

39 comments:

  1. Gravity great movie , i like Sandra bullock
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i read Cate Blanchet... and felt a bait and switch here. what is the "gravity" of the situation... have great bit of information here, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't forget to tune in tomorrow for a sensational spotlight on 300 RISE OF AN EMPIRE ultimate epic :) It will be epic because we love things epic here :)

      Delete
    2. but I do have a theme song..... Gosh.... you really is uninformed, sister :)

      Delete
    3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3b7fZIT0nk

      Delete
    4. that fricken rocks... i was thinking more like this... around 2 minute mark...

      http://youtu.be/IJWgUUc-oNE?t=1m25s

      Delete
    5. or this...

      http://youtu.be/bBfic1Xj07k

      Delete
    6. when it comes to E.S. Posthumus I'm more leaning towards NARA which is one of my fave instrumentals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E


      But in all honesty these two would be HOLLYWOOD SPY's official theme songs:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVWsLy_QlN0

      or this one:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5LaMv7ZGdw

      Delete
    7. and above all this one:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMt5RCrl8qM

      Delete
    8. Svetlana Ceca Slavković -Tajna 1998 [grand]
      Madam Piano - Moj Jasmine [wonderful]

      Serbia Eurovision 2008 - Oro [nice build up]

      some great musical shares, i am such the fan of so many styles of music.

      ps. i give you this... as the topper to the cake we are building.

      http://youtu.be/9wBq3wPBOXc

      Delete
    9. those above are examples of the lyrical beauty and pain typical for Serbian music, kinda like you have in Celtic music.

      And oh my on Dolph :) Did you know that he actually has a PhD in chemistry or biology? I forgot which one exactly :)

      Delete
  3. Sandra Bullock is not a favourite actress of mine. I don't know if I will be tempted to see Gravity, even with the allure of George Clooney who I do like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't think there's much of Clooney in it, so it'll be a pass for you, Debs :)

      Delete
  4. I'm in lust today Dezzy! Thank you.

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little too much man flesh today Dez:P Gravity...I'm hoping there's aliens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not taking flesh complaints from you and Ray, Fran :) Last time you complained I gave you two days of naked ladies and you two didn't even show up :)

      Delete
  6. Mr. Madden looks confused. Perhaps his cumberbun is too tight and cutting off circulation to his brain? And Mr. Cooper looks ticked off. Perhaps his lady friend could not get him off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what are you, Freud or something today? :PPP

      Delete
    2. HaHaHaHa you are the shrink. I just lay on the couch, spill my guts to my therapist and write the check.

      Delete
    3. yep, me really is a shrink, that's why I deal so much with myself LOL

      Delete
  7. Yes please on our dear Robb Stark being cast as Prince Charming. Gravity looks exciting, and that trailer that I first saw on io9 is pretty terrifying. However, I'm not quite the fan of Alfonso Cuaron as other people seem to be so "Gravity" may disappoint me. Still, I will give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robb being cast in everything (and in literally anything LOL - google it) is what we aim for!
      Yep, Cuaron hasn't really done anything interesting so far....

      Delete
  8. I don't think I'd like gravity. Sounds like a depressing film.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dominic and Luke together...Candy, candy, candy... ;D I can't wait for Cate as the stepmother. She will be the best thing in the film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she and Dicky, since that Lily lass looks nothing like a Cinderella..... more like her evil sister....

      Delete
  10. I will definitely be putting Gravity on my list - tho I usually wait to see the reviews before I shell out any cash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never trust reviews. Marcy... never... unless you trust my reviews :))

      Delete
  11. Ack! Drowning in a sea of sharks and finding myself untethered in space are two of my biggest irrational fears!!! Of course, they know that, that's why they make those kinds of movies! Don't know if I can watch that one. But the Cinderella cast is shaping up nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet sister, if you're in the sea of sharks drowning would be something you beg and pray for LOL My own biggest fear is falling into empty space and loosing balance like of a cliff or something :)

      Delete
  12. Ugh, the gravity movie is like my worst fear. Not the movie but being in space with no oxygen. Makes for a fantastic movie though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did they steal the concept of Gravity from a Call of Duty 2 mission cut scene?

    Honestly, I can't see where this movie can go besides an hour of watching these 2 people die slowly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not entirely sure if the whole film will be outside. I think she will find herself in the ship at some point

      Delete
  14. I agree with Clarissa. The idea of no oxygen sounds scary.

    I don't think I can ever get sick of Dracula.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.