Wednesday, May 15, 2013

STUNNING "DRACULA" EPIC SHOW TRAILER WITH JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS, KATIE MCGRATH, TOMAS KRETSCHMANN! SAOIRSE RONAN TO BE SCARLET WITCH IN "AVENGERS 2"? NEIL PATRICK HARRIS IN "A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST" WITH CHARLIZE THERON, AMANDA SEYFRIED, LIAM NEESON!

  NEIL PATRICK HARRIS IN
MILLION WAYS 2 DIE IN THE WEST
Now here's a wonderful addition to an already star studded cast: Neil Patrick Harris has joined the ensemble of A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST which already included Seth Macfarlane, Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Liam Neeson, Giovanni Ribisi! Macfarlane plays a cowardly sheep farmer who backs out of a gunfight and after that his fickle girlfriend (Seyfried) leaves him for another man. When a mysterious and beautiful woman (Theron) rides into town, she helps him find his courage and they begin to fall in love. But when her husband, a notorious outlaw (Neeson), arrives seeking revenge, the farmer must put his newfound courage to the test.

  SAOIRSE RONAN IS
SCARLET WITCH IN AVENGERS 2? 
According to fresh rumours around the web, Saoirse Ronan is wanted for the role of Scarlet Witch in AVENGERS 2! Marvel Studios are apparently already using her as a prototype for the character also known as Wanda Maximoff who will, at least if we can believe  the hint that director Joss Wedon recently gave, appear in the superhero flick sequel together with her brother Quicksilver! The studio currently has problems since most of the original cast members want bigger salaries given the fact that the first film was one of the biggest blockbusters in history.

  NBC DRACULA SHOW TRAILER

 WITH JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS
Some things never die - that's what the first stunning trailer for NBC's new epic show DRACULA says! The ten episode series will start airing Fridays this Fall starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Dracula who arrives in London as businessman Alan Grayson, where he poses as an American entrepreneur. In reality, Dracula hopes to wreak revenge on the people who ruined his life centuries earlier. There's only one circumstance that can potentially thwart his plan: he's fallen hopelessly in love with a woman who appears to be the reincarnation of his dead wife. The cast also includes MERLIN'S Katie McGrath as Lucy Westenra, a London socialite who is friends with DRACULA's love Mina Murray - to be played by Arrow's Jessica De Gouw! Mina is forward-thinking, clever and independent, the only female studying medicine at London's 19th century University College. Nonso Anozie from GAME OF THRONES is another addition to the cast and will appear as Renfield, the loyal accomplice of Dracula. Victoria Smurfit will play the lithe and beautiful Lady Jayne who is instantly attracted to Alan Grayson and pursues him! German star Tomas Kretschmann is Van Helsing, a brilliant professor with a cool exterior who is obsessed with revenge which makes him more of a threat to the public than to Dracula. Dashing Oliver Jackson Cohen, whom we've seen recently in WORLD WITHOUT END series, plays Jonathan Harker, a tenacious journalist desperate to climb the ranks of aristocracy and stay there! The fact that this is on NBC and not HBO, Showtime or Starz, means there probably won't be any sweet nudity in the show :((((

45 comments:

  1. Dracula !I think this film is going very well walk, saw the number of people who like the films of vampires these moments ;)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hope Charlize will at least wear a long wig in A Million Ways. I just don't dig the short do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither, Debs, I like her with a long hair!

      Delete
  3. Well if Jessica has gone to Dracula, sounds like Arrow isn't doing very well. I could not get into that show and if it's bound for cancellation I wouldn't be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they've ordered another season, but I'm not sure, CW has ordered tones of new sf shows for the next season :)

      Delete
  4. doing a mental happy dance, all looks good... wait for it, it will be legend....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. legendary like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcnWysA9gxo

      Delete
    2. OMG... that was epic, i am fan of building songs that are damn good!

      thank you... I share this with you!

      http://youtu.be/JwWRUVVadQg

      Delete
    3. I do have an impeccable music taste, don't I? :P
      You should also check out the video for Loreen's other song HEAL, the video itself is stunning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6SNuPflIrE

      Within Temptation is one of my faves :) Especially their version of RUNNING UP THAT HILL

      Delete
  5. Dracula is one of my favorite monsters. I love him in all his glory though, not wimpy and wishing to be human again. We'll see how well this series portrays him.

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dracula looks great. I'm investing in the stock market probably this Friday and I have NBC/Universal/Comcast marked to buy so I definitely hope for this shows success (just got my account set up).

    Re: Neil Patrick Harris, I hope his new role is an improvement over the Smurfs.

    And as for Scarlet Witch...boy does she look a lot like Melisande of Ashai in "A Game of Thrones!" I wonder if she can birth a demon out of her snatch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget me when you earn your first million, pretty please :)

      Mellisandre scares me to no extent....

      Delete
  7. That American accent is going to take a little getting used to on JRM. If I can handle the level of scary, I may watch some of Dracula. I really can't stand the bloody fangs, but the rest looks intriguing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's always shirtless Rhys Meyers to soothe the eyes after the fang bites :)

      Delete
  8. Love, love, love Dracula tales! Hope we get it Down Under :)

    And as for Saoirse Ronan, what a spectacular actress. Loved her in Hanna and Lovely Bones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't dig the mustache on Meyers, but I do love Dracula tales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, that was my thought too - I prefer Meyers without the moustache!

      Delete
  10. I'm afraid I'm going to pass on Dracula (sadly, Jonathan Rhys does nothing for me) but I do like A Million Ways to Die (I love a good western!) - what a cast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the info re: Dracula upcoming for NBC this fall...looking forward to watching the new series. Love Dracula, and have seen so many versions of it! Of course my very favorite was the very first one...Bela Lugosi who the genius and talented actor. Another favorite of mine was Frank Langella.

    You certainly have a very professional website/blog/movie media! Great stuff you're featuring...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like the site, Elisabeth, thanks on the lovely compliments :) We do love those, keep them coming :)

      Delete
  12. I think Dracula will be a huge hit. Really I'm sick of Dracula, but I'll enjoy this one I think. And not just because JRM is in it, but because I like the look of it and I like the idea of throwing evolution into the mix and the whole revenge bit as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, I think so too, especially if the stories prove to be good and well written. People will like the stylized Dracula.

      Delete
  13. Never heard of the Scarlet Witch before so I have no idea what her powers would be.

    Though I am excited for the second Avengers movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither, but then again, I never read comic books :)

      Delete
  14. Whenever I see Harris, I'm reminded of him wearing that Nazi-like outfit in that bug movie. Boots and all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't know which one you mean, Blue. But I do know you see boots everywhere..... Gotta ask Angie if you're actually into SM :)

      Delete
    2. Starship Troopers. Of course I'm into SM: super model....

      Delete
    3. super trouper beams are gonna blind me, but I won't feel blue...

      Delete
  15. I am afraid to get excited about Dracula...maybe, just maybe!!

    And NPH...you got me there. I <3 him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do love Neilster, such a cool bloke! And I love his hubs too!

      Delete
    2. He grew up not far from me...I always hope to run into them if they are visiting or something! Gorgeous couple!!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.