Saturday, October 25, 2014

WW2 'SUITE FRANCAISE' DRAMA TRAILER WITH MICHELLE WILLIAMS, MATTHIAS SCHOENAERTS, KRISTIN SCOTT THOMAS, SAM RILEY! HILARIOUS 'PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR' CHARACTER POSTERS!

CHARACTER POSTERS FOR
PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR
Forget about the superheroes! The only ones who can save us from the impending doom are the Penguins! They're skilled, they're ready for it and they even have their own character posters for THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR movie which arrives into theatres this November in USA and December in UK! Check out the hilarious clip below too to see the penguins when they were courageous and fearless babies!
SUPER SPY TEAM IS HATCHED!
Super spy teams aren't born... they're hatched. Discover the secrets of the greatest and most hilarious covert birds in the global espionage biz: Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private. These elitists of the elite are joining forces with a chic undercover organization, The North Wind. Led by handsome and husky Agent Classified (we could tell you his name, but then... you know). Together, they must stop the villainous Dr. Octavius Brine, from destroying the world as we know it. John Malkovich, Benedict Cumberbatch and Peter Stormare are among the voice cast!


'SUITE FRANCAISE' TRAILER
MICHELLE WILLIAMS IN A FORBIDDEN LOVE AFFAIR WITH THE ENEMY
Sometime ago I showed you the first pictures from WW2 drama SUITE FRANCAISE and now you can finally see the first trailer too! Starring Michelle Williams, Matthias Schoenaerts, Lambert Wilson, Kristin Scott Thomas, Sam Riley and Margot Robbie, the adaptation of Irène Némirovsky novel is set in 1940s France! It follows Lucile Angellier who awaits news from her husband, a prisoner of war whilst leading a stifled existence with her domineering mother-in-law. When Parisian refugees pour into their small town, soon followed by a regiment of German soldiers who take up residence in the villagers' homes, Lucile’s life is turned upside down. In the Angellier  home, Lucile initially tries to ignore Bruno, the handsome and refined German officer who has been posted to live with them. But soon, a powerful love draws them together and traps them in the tragedy of war.

41 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it was fun discovering how those rascals met as kids :) ... or newborns in one case :)

      Delete
  2. Penguins are taking over the world, oh my!!!

    Have a good weekend Dezzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the world is safe in their hands... or fins.. or whatever they have :)

      Delete
  3. I agree with LG. The penguins are back! And what a delightful clip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so lovely seeing the very beginning of the spy team :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. coming from a man who isn't afraid of plastic surgery :)

      Delete
  5. Omg- the differences between those two clips. One I'm laughing my head off, and the other, my heart is in my throat. Wow Dez, you sure can pick 'em. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blame it on Hollywood for today's offer :)

      Delete
    2. BTW - I'm taking you up on the cakes for the housewarming; Debra is bring the lampshades!

      Delete
    3. Debs will be the hit of the party :)

      Delete
    4. Great... a party...and nobody's inviting me.

      Delete
    5. I'm sure Dixie is saving you as the party's biggest surprise! You know... when you pop up in your red speedos....

      Delete
    6. Okay, just don't tell me. That way we'll all be surprised.

      Delete
    7. Tell you what? I didn't tell you a thing... what thing?

      Delete
    8. I snuck back to watch the penguins(third time) and what do I read? Of course Blue is invited. I need to know what location to send the jet? Let me know.

      Delete
    9. Blue is always lurking around, he can't live without me, you know...
      Me is over in Central Europe!

      Delete
    10. I dare you to bite yourself!

      Delete
    11. While you're biting each other - I'm going to go copy that Madagascar trailer link from YouTube. I'm addicted to penguins, you know.

      Delete
  6. Well, of course I am interested by 'suite française'...but the penguins are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never liked the Madagascar movies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. really? Seems more like they would eat you up alive :)

      Delete
    2. My butt's so tough they won't even go near it.

      Delete
    3. Maybe their friends walruses and polar bear could finish you of :))

      Delete
    4. Because of the resemblance they won't even be tempted.

      Delete
    5. that is my safety measure too ... I'm all safe from walruses and coons!

      Delete
  9. SUITE FRANCAISE had a very touching trailer. Penguins of Madagascar is going to be a hit. Those penguins are just too good to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moviemakers know what they're doing, for sure! Thanksgiving night withparents DESPERATE for something to do with all the bored kids in the house=HUGE box office sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seems like you have a Thanksgiving plan, Steph!

      Delete
  11. The Penguins were always my favorite characters from Madagascar. I can't wait for the new movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often watch their TV series on TV since it is aired here in the mornings while I'm drinking my cup of Yellow Label :) Positively adore those rascals!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.