Friday, October 2, 2015

TARON EGERTON, GUGU MBATHA RAW FOR 'ROBIN HOOD: ORIGINS' MOVIE! MICHAEL LANDES TO LEAD 'HOOTEN AND THE LADY' ADVENTURE TV SERIES! 'RISEN' EPIC POSTER WITH JOSEPH FIENNES

 'ROBIN HOOD: ORIGINS'
TO CAST TARON EGERTON AND GUGU MBATHA RAW AS LEADS?
While Disney is still planning their NOTTINGHAM AND HOOD in the large scale vein of PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN, rival project ROBIN HOOD: ORIGINS is already casting. After making a choice of Taron Egerton (Jack Huston, Jack Reynor were also considered) in the lead role, they're now considering between Gugu Mbatha Raw (BELLE) and Eve Hewson (THE KNICK, also known as daughter of irritating Bono Vox) for the female lead. This grittier version will see Robin Hood arrive back from the Crusades and recruit his band of Merry Men after finding corruption has spread across Sherwood Forest and Nottingham.

MICHAEL LANDES TO LEAD
'HOOTEN & THE LADY' INDIANA JONES STYLE TV SERIES
A new TV adventure awaiting us next summer? Yep, British Sky 1 has cast Michael Landes and Ophelia Lovibond as leads in their ambitious new Indiana Jones style adventure series HOOTEN AND THE LADY with eight episodes scheduled for shooting next month in Rome and then across the Globe! Ophelia Lovibond will be Lady Alexandra Lindo Parker of the British Museum, who teams with adventurer Hooten - played by Michael Landes. Together, the pair track down fabled treasures from the past, including the lost Amazonian golden city of Z, the Buddha's missing scroll and the lost tomb of Alexander the Great.

NEW 'RISEN' EPIC POSTER
WITH JOSEPH FIENNES!
And you can check out the first poster for historical thriller action movie RISEN out next January - Biblical story following Clavius (Joseph Fiennes), a powerful Roman Military Tribune, and his aide Lucius (Tom Felton), who are tasked with solving the mystery of what happened to Jesus in the weeks following the crucifixion, in order to disprove the rumours of a risen Messiah and prevent an uprising in Jerusalem!

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And Why does that Robin Hood need to be a grittier version?

      Delete
    2. I've no idea, I'm scandalised! I want him played by a fox with a fury tail and a bear for his companion!

      Delete
  2. Is heaven in the clouds? Or is zombie Jesus still out there floating in space?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zombies are everywhere, Adam

      Delete
    2. That's deep, Adam. So deep I'm lost.

      Delete
    3. I think he was talking about the RISEN poster.... but then he kinda losts us :)

      Delete
  3. Lots of action packed choices for us today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dahlink, I got your email and couldn't reply as I'm having trouble with Yahoo.

    I'm so glad to hear that my package arrived safely and that nothing was taken by customs. I hope the flavours of teas are something you like as I tried to get a good variety. And I bet those chocolate cherries are all gone by now!

    I shall pop in tomorrow to see you. Sweet dreams dear one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you did, and so sad your account is not working :(
      The cherries are gone, the tea is brewing, dear :) And you got countless LIKES at Facebook :) Is that the troll we were talking about hiding there with two comments at my Facebook posts? Would you like me to erase him if it is? I thought he might be and I started swearing and cursing... I will erase his comments if it's him, dear.

      Did you finish all the series and movies? :)

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, that is him dahlink. Best not to erase him as it may set him off and then he'll come to my blog. The last time he commented there I had the hardest time holding my temper.

      Oh yes, I have plowed through all the series already. I did like Vicious, but as you said, it wasn't quite up to the first series. I've yet to watch the movies and am saving them for a lazy Sunday.

      Delete
    3. Dahlink, you know you have options at Facebook where you can make him not see anything you post there or any of your activities. It is somewhere in PRIVACY settings. He came over to my post because I tagged you, but if you set your Facebook for just your friends nobody outside can see anything. He pissed me of when he came to comment the second time on the comment which you left to me... what a psycho.

      Did you like POLDARK? Did I send you INDIAN SUMMERS? I can't remember. I think you will like the movies, and the hubs might like UNCONDITIONAL :)
      You might have problems with SALMON FISHING IN THE YEMEN, because I've noticed it might be minute longer than the disc after I've burnt it, but I'm not sure :(

      Delete
  5. HOOTEN AND THE LADY sounds like it will be intriguing. Made me think of Tomb Raider teaming up with Indiana Jones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I just hope it won't be cheap and trashy like LIBRARIANS. because that one turned out to be unwatchable :)

      Delete
  6. These are some flicks my god baby would love. I'm going to have to spoil him and take him to see at least one. Preferably the one starring that beautiful man above. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin Hood? That one ain't coming any time soon :)

      Delete
  7. I like the sound of that RISEN, very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should be nice seeing Fiennes as Roman legionary!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.