Thursday, October 29, 2015

RYAN REYNOLDS TO SEE 'TRUTH IN ADVERTISING'! NICHOLAS HOULT AND ROONEY MARA TO MAKE A SF 'DISCOVERY'! 'BEFORE I FALL' MOVIE ADAPTATION CASTS DIEGO BONETA, ZOEY DEUTCH

  RYAN REYNOLDS 
TO LEAD 'TRUTH IN ADVERTISING'
As 'Deadline' reports today our favourite action star Ryan Reynolds is in final negotiations to star in TRUTH IN ADVERTISING comedy drama from NOTTING HILL's director Roger Michell. It is an adaptation of John Kenney's acclaimed debut novel of the same name and he wrote the script himself too. Ryan Reynolds would play Fin Dolan, whose boss asks him to cancel his Christmas vacation to work on an ad campaign. When his best friend announces she has just been proposed to and his estranged father lands in the hospital, Fin begins to wonder why everyone else is moving forward with their lives while he is stuck in neutral.

  'BEFORE I FALL' ADAPTATION
  CASTS DIEGO BONETA, HALSTON SAGE AND ZOEY DEUTCH 
Yet another movie adaptation of a popular book will be Ry Russo Young directed BEFORE I FALL, based on the bestselling novel by Lauren Oliver. The cast has been announced and it will be lead by Halston Sage, Logan Miller, and Kian Lawley together with Diego Boneta and Elena Kampouris. BEFORE I FALL will star Zoey Deutch as Samantha Kingston, a high school senior, who has it all: beautiful, with a great boyfriend and amazing best friends. That is until she finds herself stuck in a Groundhog Day style time loop, forced to relive February 12 over and over again.

  'THE DISCOVERY' SF MOVIE
STARRING NICHOLAS HOULT AND ROONEY MARA
Meanwhile in the science fiction department, it has been announced today that Nicholas Hoult and Rooney Mara will lead the sf romance THE DISCOVERY!  'Deadline' reports that it will be directed by Charlie McDowell as a love story set one year after the existence of the afterlife is scientifically verified. Nicholas Hoult will play the son of the scientist who made the discovery, with Rooney Mara playing a woman whose life is tinged by a tragic past, with whom Hoult’s character falls in love.

25 comments:

  1. I will be late responding to your comments and visiting your places tomorrow, people, since I'm of to visit my publisher and readers at the biggest bookfair in this part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun Dezzy and I want to kiss your feet for the awesome pic of Ryan Reynolds. MWAAAHHHH!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Hope I'll survive the 6 hour trip and the fair which usually has about 200,000 visitors :)

      Delete
    3. Have fun, dahlink! I hope you dressed well for the occasion! ;)

      Delete
    4. I was so hot that I melted a couple of times.... the heating at the fair is like in hell! Good thing in the end I decided for a lumberjack style... comfy and whocareshowIlook :)

      Delete
    5. Ugh! I hope people remembered their deodorant if it was that hot! Nothing worse than a crowd stinking like B.O.!
      I did love your look! Comfy casual was definitely the way to go, methinks!

      Delete
    6. my look looked better with my olive green jacketvest which isn't on the photo :) and the sleeves of the button/up were rolled up adding to the lumber-jack style :)

      Delete
  2. Move over Ryan...Diego has you beat! Holy smoking hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he does have stunning bods! He is a singer too

      Delete
  3. What's your pick of today's offerings, Dez?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed the bookfair! Sounds like a huge crush of people will be there though. Personally, I'm not a big fan of large crowds. Are you driving or going by train? Six hours is a long trip (I'm assuming that's a round trip).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, three hours to Belgrade and three hours back. I went by bus. And it was a school day at the fair ,which means schools were bringing billions of teens so the crowds were even bigger than usual!

      Delete
  5. Eh, to all 3. I feel like we've heard these stories told in film time and time again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but we shall still watch the one with Ryan :)

      Delete
    2. But, of course! He is mighty yummy eye candy!

      Delete
    3. did you see his Halloween costume? He dressed up as tipsy Winnie the Pooh!

      Delete
  6. The Discovery has an intriguing storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only actor name I recognize up there is Ryan Reynolds. I'm so out of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know lil' Hoult as a lil boy from ABOUT A BOY with big blue eyes.... now he is all big and hot :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.