Tuesday, October 20, 2015

NEW 'RACHET & CLANK' ANIMATED TRAILER TAKES YOU ON A GALACTIC ADVENTURE! MAX RYAN TO LEAD CHUCK RUSSELL'S MOVIE ADAPTATION OF 'THE HUNCHBACK' OF NOTRE DAME!

MAX RYAN TO LEAD  
NEW 'THE HUNCHBACK' MOVIE
Not much to report this Monday people! 'The Hollywood Reporter' writes that we will be getting a new big screen version of Victor Hugo's classic novel THE HUNCHBACK! Chuck Russell will direct with SEX AND THE CITY 2 star Max Ryan playing the Quasimodo, THE HUNCHBACK and the deformed bell ringer of Notre Dame who falls for gorgeous gipsy girl Esmeralda! Chuck Russell, who is famous for THE MASK and THE SCORPION KING will start shooting the movie next year in Serbia! Two years ago there were plans for Zhang Yimou to shoot QUASIMODO with Josh Brolin in the lead role.

'RATCHET & CLANK' TRAILER 
GALACTIC ANIMATED ADVENTURE
A trailer has been released for new animated adventure which comes out next April! RATCHET & CLANK follows  a foolhardy "lombax" who has grown up alone on a backwater planet  and Clank, a pint-sized robot with more brains than brawn. When the two stumble upon a dangerous weapon capable of destroying entire planets, they must join forces with a team of colourful heroes called The Galactic Rangers in order to save the galaxy. Along the way they'll learn about heroism, friendship, and the importance of discovering one's own identity. The voice cast is lead by Bella Thorne, Paul Giamatti, Sylvester Stallone, John Goodman, Rosario Dawson who all lend their voices!

29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you should've seen him in the middle of the desert in SEX AND THE CITY :) with a scarf around his head... very exotic and magnetic

      Delete
  2. I've never seen The Hunchback. It just seemed to gut wrenching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've seen parts of that one with Salma Hayek from a decade or more ago

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see The Hunchback of Notre Dame! Should be amazing as a live action movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fingers crossed they find someone nice to play Esmy!

      Delete
    2. I vote Eva Longoria ;) She'd be a wonderful Esmy!

      Delete
    3. a bit too old one for the role, but still wonderful :) Or Sophia Vergara.... Max would love it :)

      Delete
    4. I don't care if she's too old. She's still friggin HOT ;)

      Delete
  4. The hunch back of Notre Damme story always gets me going. After my back surgery, I would call myself that because I would get temporary swelling on one rib cage. I'll save myself the depression and ban that movie from my house. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait, so you was Quasijaxy for a while? :)))

      Delete
  5. Wow Max Ryan is yummy!! Looks like a promising show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Max Ryan is too good-looking to be a Hunchback!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely can't wait for the Ratchet and Clank remake. It's so rare that they do a true-blue REMAKE versus just a remastering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it! I'm surprised that animated movie is so popular, since I myself have never heard of it before the movie was announced :)

      Delete
  8. are you sure Max Ryan will be the hunchback? The only hunch back I have in mind is from isney's movie and he is faaaar too hot for that :) lol..

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.