Saturday, August 16, 2014

GUY RITCHIE WANTS JAMIE DORNAN FOR 'KING ARTHUR' EPIC MOVIE FRANCHISE! NEW POSTER AND TRAILER FOR 'NORTHMEN A VIKING SAGA' EPIC MOVIE WITH TOM HOPPER, RYAN KWANTEN!

JAMIE DORNAN WANTED FOR
GUY RITCHIE'S 'KING ARTHUR'
Do I have the greatest news from the epic front today or what: after yesterday's amazing news that Tom Hiddleston might be new BEN HUR, today's blissful info is that Guy Ritchie wants Irish hunk Jamie Dornan for the lead in his KING ARTHUR possible seven movie historical franchise! According to 'Daily Mail' the director recently met the 50 SHADES OF GRAY, THE FALL and NEW WORLDS star and was blown away by his charisma. The only problem, currently, can be the fact that he is locked with Universal on 50 SHADES and KING ARTHUR will be over at Warner Bros. I've informed you recently that Guy Ritchie also wants Idris Elba to play Arthur's teacher in a reimagining of the story of King Arthur and his legendary knights of the kingdom of Camelot. The movie is scheduled for July 2016, and before that Ritchie has THE MAN FROM UNCLE with Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer!

NORTHMEN: A VIKING SAGA 
NEW POSTER AND TRAILER WITH TOM HOPPER AND RYAN KWANTEN
And to end the day in epic style, check out the new poster and trailer for NORTHMEN: A VIKING SAGA which, starring TV stars Tom Hopper and Ryan Kwanten follows a band of Vikings stranded behind enemy lines on the coast of Alba as their longboat goes down in a dreadful storm. Their only chance of survival is to find a path to the Viking settlement, Danelag, traversing an unfamiliar and hostile land they have never known.

35 comments:

  1. History will be mined to death by Hollywood. Nice share today Dez, loved the posters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do love it when Hollywood mines history :)

      Delete
  2. Not sure about NORTHMEN. Getting a bit tired of these bloody battles.

    As for KING ARTHUR - sounds mighty fine. A huge fan of Guy Ritchie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we shall watch the vikings only for Ryan and Tom. We do adore those two!

      Delete
    2. Okay then. We shall watch the vikings, but only for Ryan and Tom's sake :)

      Delete
    3. They do deserve our undivided attention. I even watched that godawful BLACK SAILS show just because Tom was in it :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like that Jamie guy's career is on FIRE! Could he be the next Brad Pitt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOLLYWOOD SPY has been supporting his career for many years now and we're very proud of him!

      Delete
  4. I don't like Guy Ritchie, so I'll probably pass on King Arthur. However, I MAY give Northman a try if I don't have anything better to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like him either, but I always give everything historical a go :) And we shall watch NORTHMEN for Kwanten and Hopper :)

      Delete
  5. Been awhile since I've seen anything Viking related

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen VIKINGDOM with Dominic Purcell last year and it was both wonderfully trashy and hilariously bad :)

      Delete
  6. Vikings always give me the chills. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because they're merciless.... it's funny how today's people of those regions are so peaceful and liberal while their ancestors were the barbaric plague of the middle ages....

      Delete
    2. Oh grumply how you the vikings give you chillis omy!
      I love them!

      Delete
    3. Gloria, Vikings were the most aggressive invaders and raiders back in the Middle Ages. They raped, killed, tortured hundreds of thousands of people in Europe and burnt half of the countries. They really are chilling

      Delete
    4. and they wore horns on their heads too....

      Delete
  7. Vikings seem to be very popular these days. And Guy Ritchie doing King Arthur? That can only be a winner. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiddleston is an interesting next Ben Hur. And what about those Vikings? They were a snarly bunch, so the stories should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do like it when they make right castings in historical movies

      Delete
  9. Ah...so this is where I come to get all the Hollywood goss, eh?
    I'm a big fan of King Arthur so I'm happy to have a hunky man playing that part and I have to say I'm rather looking forward to Northmen. I hadn't heard about this and it looks right up my Viking Street, it does. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed, we're the top spot for getting the Hollywood info!
      Glad you're into both of today's epic treats!

      Delete
  10. Vikings seem to be on the rise in popularity movie-wise. Intense trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and this second one is much better than the first one I played a year ago

      Delete
  11. Ooooo yes, Northmen looks pretty good! I had my doubts when you posted the first trailer but this new one does look better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, it looks like a whole another movie in this new trailer

      Delete
  12. Great trailer and a must see for me! I just like this kind of movies!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, even though they're sometimes truly bad :) I've recently seen VIKINGDOM from last year with Dominic Purcell and it was absolutely horrible :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.