Saturday, April 2, 2011

SENSATIONAL NEW VIDEO AND POSTER FOR "GREEN LANTERN" WITH RYAN REYNOLDS, MARK STRONG AND BLAKE LIVELY!

"MovieWeb" has just released great new video and an amazing new poster for upcoming GREEN LANTERN galaxy epic, coming straight from WonderCon. Starring Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively and Mark Strong, the film is set in a universe as vast as it is mysterious, where a small but powerful force has existed for centuries.
Protectors of peace and justice, they are called the GREEN LANTERN Corps. A brotherhood of warriors sworn to keep intergalactic order, each GREEN LANTERN wears a ring that grants him superpowers. But when a new enemy called Parallax threatens to destroy the balance of power in the Universe, their fate and the fate of Earth lie in the hands of their newest recruit, the first human ever selected: Hal Jordan.
Hal is a gifted and cocky test pilot, but the Green Lanterns have little respect for humans, who have never harnessed the infinite powers of the ring before. But Hal is clearly the missing piece to the puzzle, and along with his determination and willpower, he has one thing no member of the Corps has ever had: humanity. With the
encouragement of fellow pilot and childhood sweetheart Carol Ferris, if Hal can quickly master his new powers and find the courage to overcome his fears, he may prove to be not only the key to defeating Parallax…he will become the greatest GREEN LANTERN of all.

20 comments:

  1. Dezzy. Dezzy. Dezzy. You totally made my day. A Ryan Reynolds day. Ahhhh, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second RaShelle. You know exactly what we ladies love. ;)Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shells
    he he he ....well it's not like I planned to make it a Ryan day, but the video was suddenly released today and I had to give you the exclusive, but a fresh new post with other news is coming out at 6PM NY time today :) It will be super EPIC as well!

    @Melsy
    he he :) don't forget to drop by in about three hours - I promise new epic hotness with the Sunday post (Sunday comes here earlier than it comes over at your place).
    Hope you're having a relaxing weekend too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Green Lanter poster exceeds the awesomeness of the last one! And that video is friggen awesome. Great stuff, Dezz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this, Dezzy! I wasn't too sure about this movie at first, but it's looking better and better the more I see.

    Hope you're having a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I wasn't really on the Green Lantern bandwagon until I watched that clip. That was full of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome poster. I hope the movie lives up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright, so that trailer was a lot better than the last one I saw. I just might like this plus with eye candy like Ryan Reynolds I think I will enjoy this anyhow. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Matty
    you're right, it's pure awesomeness :) Although there were a lot of cheesy scenes and Ryan's bad acting, the video still had so many beautiful, breathtaking scenes, that is promises to be a great summer flick!

    @Cerebus
    be welcome, glad you enjoyed it :)
    Hope you and Mrs. are having a relaxing weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @LG
    totally awesome :) Many people have changed their mind after seeing the latest video!

    @Holly
    isn't it a beautiful poster and the costume too?

    @Nicole
    you will for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait for this movie! Looks awesome. Saw Source Code last night and it was great - reviewed it today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohmygoodness! i'm not really into the green lantern- but this looks SOOOO BeAuTiFuL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I thought that was a bit improvement on the teaser. Should look good on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't realise that Mark Strong was playing Sinestro. It gets extra cool points from me now :P I'm still not 100% on this, but I'm warming to it :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Alex
    CODE sounds interesting to me, I wanna watch it

    @Vics
    isn't it just super super beautiful? And sooooo greeeen :)))

    @Jaccsy
    it will be visually stunning, the only thing that bothers me is Ryan's acting although I love the guy

    @Jamie
    yep, Strong is going strong in GREEN LANTERN too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, I'm with RaShelle on this one. Love Ryan Reynolds. *swoon* Thanks for the posters :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. he he, I do know what my ladies like :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. the poster is cool and returns some of my excitement for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. it is a beautiful poster, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay Dez, I was concerned they would make the Green Lantern movie too much of a comedy, but I'm jazzed about the movie now. It looks pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.