Thursday, March 24, 2016

1ST PHOTO OF WONDER WOMAN AND HER AMAZONIANS WITH GAL GADOT, CONNIE NIELSEN, ROBIN WRIGHT!

 'WONDER WOMAN' AMAZONIANS
RULE THEMYSCIRA IN 1ST PHOTO!
With, as far as I hear, Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) being the main reason drawing people around the world to watch SUPERMAN VS BATMAN this week in cinemas, DC has revealed  today through EW the first photo of her, from her standalone WONDER WOMAN movie with her Amazonians!

WARRIOR MOTHER & AUNTS

Straight from the island of Themyscira, a hidden isle where Amazon women of Greek myth have thrived for centuries living in harmony and free to self govern away from the gaze of man,  you can see her mother, Queen Hippolyta (Connie Nielsen), and her two warrior aunts - General Antiope (Robin Wright) and her lieutenant, Menalippe (Lisa Loven Kongsli). This trio of immortals is responsible for both raising and training Diana, the only child born on the mythical isle, but they don’t always agree. Hippolyta, a revolutionary leader, longs to shelter her beloved daughter from the outside world, but Antiope, the Amazon responsible for Diana’s training, wants to prepare her.
WARRIOR IN HIGH HEELS
The movie, which is out in theatres June 2017, and will feature, as you can see in the photos, WONDER WOMAN wearing high heels, also has Chris Pine in the lead role of Colonel Steve Trevor!Director Patty Jenkins said she wanted for WONDER WOMAN to look strong and feminine at the same time.

20 comments:

  1. About time females had equal time at the movies... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and it might even be the most successful superhero flick ever

      Delete
  2. I'll probably see the batman vs superman movie when it comes out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to WW having her own movie! I hope they don't make a mess of it the way they apparently have with Superman vs Batman -- it seems WW's cameo is the only good thing about that movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that too! I reckon WW could be mega massive next year!

      Delete
  4. I might just make it out to see a Wonder Woman movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did see the actress on Ellen and am starting to warm up to her, but still think they should have picked a woman who really embodied a true Amazonian woman. I won't be seeing the Batman Superman flick, but will catch Wonder Woman next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, she is nice, but not what we've pictured.

      Delete
  6. I'm excited for Wonder Woman!!! I know people were not a fan of who was casted, but Im willing to give her a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she won't disappoint us, although the director might...

      Delete
  7. I love Wonder Woman and this looks like it could be good. I'm picky about remakes and revivals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! Although, this will be the first time ever for WW to appear on film

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. gad means bastard in my language by the way

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.