Wednesday, March 23, 2016

'BRIDGET JONES'S BABY' TRAILER WITH RENEE ZELLWEGER, COLIN FIRTH, PATRICK DEMPSEY! 'LOVE & FRIENDSHIP' PERIOD SET TRAILER WITH KATE BECKINSALE, CHLOE SEVIGNY

 'LOVE & FRIENDSHIP' TRAILER
WITH KATE BECKINSALE IS HERE
Two trailers for you today, the first one for Kate Beckinsale's period set drama LOVE & FRIENDSHIP out this May! Based on the Jane Austen novella Lady Susan, the film follows a manipulative, charming woman (Kate Beckinsale) who has run through her late husband’s fortune and is now on the prowl for a new husband. However, she’s doing double-duty courtship, as she’s trying to marry off her daughter too.


 BRIDGET JONES'S BABY TRAILER
WITH RENEE ZELLWEGER, COLIN FIRTH AND PATRICK DEMPSEY
The first trailer for the not so much anticipated third part of BRIDGET JONES'S BABY movie series has been released! Due this September, the movie will also star Emma Thompson, Jim Broadbent and Celia Imrie.
UNEX- PEC- TEDLY EXPEC- TING
After breaking up with Mark Darcy (Colin Firth), Bridget Jones's (Renée Zellweger) "happily ever after" hasn't quite gone according to plan. Forty something and single again, she decides to focus on her job as top news producer and surround herself with old friends and new. For once, Bridget has everything completely under control. What could possibly go wrong? Then her love life takes a turn and Bridget meets a dashing American named Jack (Patrick Dempsey). The suitor who is everything Mr. Darcy is not. In an unlikely twist she finds herself pregnant, but with one hitch... She can only be fifty percent sure of the identity of her baby's father. And this isn't good for anyone involved! Bridget, you little hussy!

27 comments:

  1. LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP looks like it will be so funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally hilarious, too bad it doesn't look pretty visually, very bad angles and cinematography, at least in the trailer

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me neither, Fran, she's exquisitely annoying and the actress is seriously bad

      Delete
  3. Well, pooh to you, Dezzy! I like the Bridget Jones series and not just because of Colin Firth (although he's a big part of it, of course). This new baby one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found humor - am I wrong to have actually looked? Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think both movies look interesting for different reasons. :) Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did like Bridget Jones. However, the trailer kind of just looked ehhh to me. Maybe because it would have been nice to have Hugh Grant back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not that we don't like us a bit of Dempsey.. Colin looks very very old, though

      Delete
    2. We do like Dempsey, but I feel they just took another love interest and threw him in the mix to replace Hugh. The love triangle is getting a little over played already.

      Delete
    3. absolutely, especially when you don't know who impregnated you...

      Delete
  7. Lady Susan... the one Jane Austen I've never read. And I gave up on Bridget Jones after the first book. Not sure if I want to go back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now, there's a chance for you to read it now

      Delete
  8. I'm more interested in Love & Friendship. I might surprise myself and watch Bridget Jones, although it's not really my type of film.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already like Lady Susan's character. 😊 Looking forward to Love & Friendship. I am not a Bridget Jones fan. I find her character annoying in a cribge worthy nail scatching the black board way. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the way Beckinsale pronounces her English words :)

      That is my feeling on Bridget too!

      Delete
  10. I'm torn about Bridget Jones. I want her to have a happy ever after with Mark. I'm sure you care about this, Dezzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My husband is a Kate Beckinsale fan. Even though the movie doesn't look like his type, he'd probably watch it just to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BRIDGET JONES'S BABY... How original and incredibly sickening.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.