Thursday, March 17, 2016

GORGEOUS NEW 'LEGEND OF TARZAN' TRAILER WITH ALEXANDER SKARSGARD, MARGOT ROBBIE, CHRISTOPH WALTZ! 'GENIUS' CLIP WITH JUDE LAW, COLIN FIRTH

LEGEND OF TARZAN 2ND TRAILER
WITH ALEXANDER SKARSGARD!
We were epic yesterday with BEN HUR trailer and we're going epic today as well with the second trailer for this July's adventure LEGEND OF TARZAN one of our most anticipated of the epic flicks!
KING OF THE JUNGLE  
It has been years since the man once known as Tarzan left the jungles of Africa behind for a gentrified life as John Clayton III, Lord Greystoke (Alexander Skarsgard), with his beloved wife, Jane (Margot Robbie) at his side. Now, he has been invited back to the Congo to serve as a trade emissary of Parliament, unaware that he is a pawn in a deadly convergence of greed and revenge, masterminded by the Belgian, Captain Leon Rom (Christoph Waltz). But those behind the murderous plot have no idea what they are about to unleash. Samuel L. Jackson, John Hurt and Djimon Hounsou also star.


FIRST 'GENIUS' CLIP
WITH JUDE LAW & COLIN FIRTH
There's also the first clip from period set drama with Jude Law and Colin Firth GENIUS in which Law portrays literary giant Thomas Wolfe and Colin Firth is book editor Maxwell Perkins, who discovered F. Scott Fitzgerald and Ernest Hemingway. The movie follows the friendship and working relationship between the two men! Nicole Kidman plays Wolfe's wife, with Guy Pearce, Dominic West and Laura Liney also in the cast!

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I loved the first one last year, and I love this one too, it is very well done especially the bond between him and the animals and who doesn't want to see an army of wildebeest running down a palace? :)

      Delete
  2. That Tarzan trailer seems to be everywhere today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarzan! A half naked man swinging through the trees-what's not to love about that. The trailer does look good and I want to see more of those big silver back gorilla's. They is such beautiful creatures.

    Genius looks like a really good story to me. Jude and Collin should be great together, but why did they have to put Kidman in the film?

    The reason I flipped my shit on FB today was down to that creeper guy posting onto my wall. It was the same St Patrick's thing he put on my wall last year and it upset me. So he does it again and acts all innocent like he doesn't know he offended me. He scared me off FB for almost a year before and I wish he would just leave me alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dear, if that is the case, it maybe is good that you told him off, he might pull away now. Or, as I told you before, you can just ban him on Facebook and he won't be able to post or mention you

      We do like the Tarzan trailer, especially the focus on animals.

      Hope Kidman isn't too much in it. Wolfe's book apparently had more than 1100 pages originally and Perkins helped him lower it down

      Delete
    2. The animals do look good and them crashing through the walls of Britdom was ever so satisfying.

      Delete
    3. I imagine armies of coons and possums doing the very same thing on my own bidding :)

      Delete
    4. You could try that here, but where I live the peoples would like it. They actually eat possums that are found lying dead on the side of the road when hit by cars. There are even "Road Kill" food festivals. And these aren't poor peoples darling, they have monies to go buy food.

      Now if you were to send some big Russian Siberian Tigers....

      Delete
    5. Oh, I remember seeing that on Honey Boo Boo, dear, her popa and moma love to fry some possum road kills.... She even showed still furry possum stuck in her box refrigerator just like that... I mean it wasn't even cleaned and put into a bag... Da horror....

      Delete
  4. Both of these look great! I loved Tarzan when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember even having Tarzan stickers album :) and nobody was able to find the Golden Lion sticker for it :)

      Delete
  5. Alexander Skarsgard as Tarzan works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm attracted to both movies, having seen the trailers!

    Love your Shamrocks. Are Violets next? (smile)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly no :) We're done with design for the time being after I take down the shamrocks, sometimes the layout has to breathe a bit :)

      Delete
  7. I am very curious about Genius. Sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tarzan is mighty fine, even in the dirty jungle. You do know I loves me some dirty men, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is easy looking good dirty when you have body like that

      Delete
  9. That second Tarzan picture looks ridiculous. Unless they're about to embrace each other, that monkey is going to squash him like a duck.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.