Tuesday, March 29, 2016

PREMIUM SPOTLIGHT ON ENCHANTINGLY INSPIRING 'ME BEFORE YOU' ROMANTIC ADAPTATION WITH SAM CLAFLIN, EMILIA CLARKE

  NEW 'ME BEFORE YOU' TRAILER
SAM CLAFLIN & EMILIA CLARKE
I didn't get to show you this one yesterday, but it is such a delight that it is never to late for it: new, extended trailer has been released for this year's biggest romantic movie ME BEFORE YOU, the big screen adaptation of Jojo Moyes' international bestselling book which will romance its way into theatres June 3rd starring Sam Claflin and Emilia Clarke.

LIVE BOLDLY 
Often times you find love where you least expect it. Sometimes it takes you where you never expected to go... Louisa "Lou" Clark (Emilia Clarke) lives in a quaint town in the English countryside. With no clear direction in her life, the quirky and creative 26 year old goes from one job to the next in order to help her tight knit family make ends meet. Her normally cheery outlook is put to the test, however, when she faces her newest career challenge. Taking a job at the local "castle," she becomes caregiver and companion to Will Traynor (Sam Claflin), a wealthy young banker who became wheelchair bound in an accident two years prior, and whose whole world changed dramatically in the blink of an eye. No longer the adventurous soul he once was, the now cynical Will has all but given up. That is until Lou determines to show him that life is worth living. Embarking together on a series of adventures, both Lou and Will get more than they bargained for, and find their lives and hearts changing in ways neither one could have imagined.

MATTHEW LEWIS, CHARLES DANCE AND JENNA COLEMAN ALSO STAR
This enchanting and deeply moving story, directed by Thea Sharrock, who gets her feature film directorial debut with ME BEFORE YOU, also star Charles Dance (as his dad), Matthew Lewis (as his brother), Jenna Coleman (as her best friend), Stephen Peacocke, Ben Lloyd Hughes, Joana Lumley Brendan Coyle (as her dad) and Janet McTeer (as his mom).

31 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Me Before You! Oh and the actors look like they have great chemistry together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're ever so lovely, Sam also has amazing chemistry with his wife actress Laura Haddock, they're one of my fave couples ever! Just got a baby in December

      Delete
  2. Sounds like this one might be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a treat! I am sure this will quickly become one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look like a beautiful film. To see the possibility of such joy in such a tragic situation will be uplifting. I'm not keen on most romance movies, but this one is different and I want to see it.

    Darling, I shall be away at my mother in laws house for a few days. She needs some help getting her flower beds ready and we're having a security system installed for her. I should be back on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the thought of love being possible even in that state is uplifting, although him being rich probably helps a lot, I think the movie would be entirely different if he was poor.

      Have fun, hope she will manage to enjoy spring to at least some extent :(

      Delete
  5. I just watched that actor in The Hunger Games last night. After this trailer, now I like him twice as much. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we adore Sam! You remember that I discovered him years ago when he played in PILLARS OF THE EARTH, Dezzy always knows the future stars

      Delete
  6. This looks like an awesome movie with lots of laughter and ah moments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am first time at this wonderful blog Now I am fan of this blog great collection hope you will love my collection too http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The closer it gets to its premiere, the more excited I get. I read the book and they have chosen the perfect cast. They're exactly how I imagined Will and Louisa. I like the tweaked official international trailer too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I wonder if they're making the sequel, After You into a film too.

      Delete
    2. It really one of the very rare flawlessly cast movies

      Delete
  9. they look wonderful together ,good sharing though

    ReplyDelete
  10. This film looks like one that could take your breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now, this has be excited I just adore a good romance movie.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.