Saturday, March 26, 2016

NEW POSTERS FOR 'MAN WHO KNEW INFINITY' WITH DEV PATEL, JEREMY IRONS, STEPHEN FRY, 'PAPA HEMINGWAY IN CUBA' WITH GIOVANNI RIBISI, JOELY RICHARDSON, 'THE MEDDLER' WITH SUSAN SARANDON, ROSE BYRNE

  'MAN WHO KNEW INFINITY'
 WITH DEV PATEL & JEREMY IRONS
Poster Saturday, people, with some new ones for the upcoming films, starting with THE MAN WHO KNEW INFINITY which is out this April in UK starring Dev Patel as Srinivasa Ramanujan Iyengar who, after growing up poor in Madras, India, earns admittance to Cambridge University during WWI, where he becomes a pioneer in mathematical theories with the guidance of his professor, G.H. Hardy (Jeremy Irons). Jeremy Northam, Stephen Fry and Toby Jones round up the stellar cast of British thespians.


  'PAPA HEMINGWAY IN CUBA' 
 GIOVANNI RIBISI, ADRIAN SPARKS
Poster has also been released for a drama also coming out in cinemas next month PAPA HEMINGWAY IN CUBA starring Giovanni Ribisi, Minka Kelly, Joely Richardson and Adrian Sparks in a true story about the relationship between Miami journalist Denne Bart Petitclerc (Giovanni Ribisi) and legendary writer Ernest Hemingway (Adrian Sparks). In 1959, a young journalist ventures to Havana, Cuba to meet his idol, the legendary Ernest Hemingway who helped him find his literary voice, while the Cuban Revolution comes to a boil around them.


  'THE MEDDLER' POSTER WITH
SUSAN SARANDON & ROSE BYRNE
Also out next month, April 22nd in American cinemas is comedy drama THE MEDDLER in which Susan Sarandon plays  an aging widow from New York City who follows her daughter (Rose Byrne) to Los Angeles in hopes of starting a new life after her husband passes away. Laura San Giacomo, Jason Ritter, Harry Hamlin and JK Simmons also star.

19 comments:

  1. The Hemingway film looks good, although I've never been a fan of his writing. From what I've read he was a real bastard. Nevertheless, the story is intriguing and the acting looks good.

    Me lurvs your Easter eggs dahlink> The Hub's and I aren't doing anything special for Easter. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never liked his books either, although I did get amazing exam marks on them at college :) I generally don't find American writers appealing at all, even the current ones.

      I decorated the eggs the imperial Russia style, dahlink, 'tis the proper way to do it :) You know I'm not celebrating since I've noone to celebrate it with LOL and I'm an atheist, but I do love the décor.

      The kids didn't come for Easter lunch?

      Delete
    2. oh, and, dear, don't forget to drop by later today if you're free, I will have a very Irish post today in honour of Easter and Eire!

      Delete
    3. No, we're not having an Easter lunch but the Spawn is spending the weekend being generally spoiled by Mommy.

      It is beautiful out and I'm almost done digging out an 8' X 10' section of lawn that is all crabgrass and putting down clover seed. Moi is so crazy me even pulls each earthworm out of the bottom of the grass and puts it back into the earth before laying down seed.

      I shall be back before I go to bed tonight my sweet :0)

      Delete
    4. We had Time Saving change of clock this morning, so I reckon most people here will feel sleepy this Easter :)

      You mean you will have a clover patch? :) I found a four leaf clover some twenty years ago and I still carry it in my wallet :)

      Delete
    5. I have converted most of my yard to clover. Each year I lay down about 1 pound of seed after hauling the grass up by the roots. Very time consuming but worth it.

      It's good for the plants and the bees flock to the blooms. I am on a mission to save the wild honey bee from extinction :0)

      Delete
    6. I'd love to see a photo once it gets green, deary, I've never seen a clover yard! Especially if they bloom, must be an absolute delight!
      Back in our old house (or a farm) we lived in the fertile soil part of the city and everything was covered with all kinds of herbs, grass, plants, growing on their own. From thyme and dandelions to clover and even wild horse radish... you name it we had it everywhere, even wild rose shrub forests around the nearby graveyard. And now I live in the sandy part where nothing freaking grows, it is very sad.

      Delete
  2. I like them all. Another great and inspiring movie with Dev Patel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like them all! It was a very slow day so I had to come up with something :)

      Delete
  3. The video for'MAN WHO KNEW INFINITY' completely brought me to tears.

    'PAPA HEMINGWAY IN CUBA' was a shocker.

    'THE MEDDLER' - might be too annoying for me. Not sure, but a variety of emotions in your post today.

    Thank you, Dezzy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be welcome, glad you liked some of them, it was bits and pieces this Saturday

      Delete
  4. I kind of want to see Infinity. I remember hearing that story someplace, and it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. could be good for kids as well as a school projection?

      Delete
  5. I'm probably going to be like Susan Sarandon in The Meddler (hopefully not a widow though lol). Why should I knock if I have a key? bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she does sound like a moma you wouldn't wanna have :)

      Delete
  6. we have more and more great choices of entertainment here. I might want to check out the Meddlers :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.