Sunday, March 20, 2016

GLORIOUS NEW 'HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR' EPIC POSTERS WITH EMILY BLUNT, CHARLIZE THERON, CHRIS HEMSWORTH, SAM CLAFLIN, COLIN MORGAN

'THE HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR
EPIC NEW POSTERS ARE HERE!
To end the week of epic delights, today you can enjoy magnificent new posters for next month's biggest epic adventure HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR the prequel to the SNOW WHITE movie which luckily has no Snow White this time :) Starring Emily Blunt, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth with Sam Claflin as King William the movie is out April 22nd in USA and April 4th in Europe!


A FORT OF SNOW, A HEART OF ICE
Long before the evil Queen Ravenna (Charlize Theron) was thought vanquished by Snow White's blade, she watched silently as her sister, Freya (Emily Blunt), suffered a heartbreaking betrayal and fled their kingdom. With Freya's ability to freeze any enemy, the young ice queen has spent decades in a remote wintry palace raising a legion of deadly huntsmen, including Eric (Chris Hemsworth) and warrior Sara (Jessica Chastain). Only now she has found that her prized two have defied her one demand: Forever harden your hearts to love. When Freya learns of her sister's demise, she summons her remaining soldiers to bring the Magic Mirror home to the only sorceress left who can harness its power. But once she discovers Ravenna can be resurrected from its golden depths, the wicked sisters threaten this enchanted land with twice the darkest force it's ever seen. Now, their amassing army shall prove undefeatable unless the banished huntsmen who broke their queen's cardinal rule can fight their way back to one another!

COUNT COLIN MORGAN!
Seeing the magical costume that Queen Ravenna and Ice Queen Freya are wearing in the trailers, you can expect an award winning costume designer behind all the fantastic gowns and crowns: three times Oscar winner Colleen Atwood is behind all of the outfits including Freya's mindblowing silver armour that she wears while riding into battle on her snow warbear! MERLIN's superstar Colin Morgan appears also in the movie as Duke of Blackwood! There will be female dwarves this time as well played by British actresses Sheridan Smith and Alexandra Roach. Check out the glorious new poster featuring both Emily Blunt and Charlize Theron and also one of the most epic trailers I've ever seen in my life below:

32 comments:

  1. Magnificent new posters, you've said it my friend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. could be the most epic movie we will ever see :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this looks great! I think you're right, this might just be the most epic feast for the eyes in all time.

    Darling, I is overwhelmed at the moment with getting across the finish line in the Painting Challenge. We've had over 200 posts in just this month and more to come. I am commenting on most of them to support my fellow painters. So if I'm late getting to you, please understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally screamed with utter joy when Freya sends an ice wave on her sister Ravenna :)

      Hope you is having fun commenting and hope you is seeing nice things around the blogosphere!

      Delete
    2. Thankfully these are all on one gigantic blog dedicated only to the Challenge. There's no way I could visit that many individual blogs. Right now you and Franzie are the only two I'm getting to.

      Delete
    3. not that Franzie posts all that often :))

      Delete
    4. Our Fran has been sandbagging his entries for the Challenge. In the last few days he's posted hundreds of mini's in the Challenge. Rayolla never saw it coming :)

      Moi did not get out of bed till noon today-so tired. Anyway I put a new figure on the painting table today and I am going to post her as a Work In Progress just for you. She has a tiny little dragon sitting on her shoulder.

      Delete
    5. oooh, we love them dragons!

      Delete
  3. I never really "got" the first one, so I think I'll skip this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I skipped the first one but I'd never skip this one :)

      Delete
  4. It does indeed look good -- and the kind of movie that just HAS to be seen on the BIG SCREEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not that I will see it on the big screen... cinemas distract me too much with too many idiots in the audience :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that's the downside alright. Plus the criminal price of popcorn.

      Delete
    3. we don't even have those here LOL

      Delete
  5. Wow! Impressive. Thanks Dez-darlin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it was an amazing trailer! I can't wait to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm so excited for this you have no idea!!! I'm in love with all of the cast. I'm sure the elimination of snow white will help wonders. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting times! Excellent trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen the trailer of this movie and it looks interesting! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Give me those female dwarves. Kristen really stepped in it letting temptation turn into a scandal that kicked her out of this franchise. So excited for this movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it wasn't just that but the fact 90% of people cannot stand that talentless zombie of a person :)

      Delete
  11. No "let it snow" from the Ice Queen this time :) Exciting, looking forward to catch the prequel and lovely cast too. I love Emily Blunt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe Chris Hemsworth is a great guy, but I avoid his movies like the plague. Hello, Emily and Charlize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which means you haven't seen THOR? I haven't either, but that is only because I cannot stand Natalie UnImportant

      Delete
    2. so sad, but you'd rush to watch Captain Amurica, right? No?

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.