Monday, April 11, 2016

KELLY REILLY BOARDS 'BRITANNIA' EPIC TV SERIES ON QUEEN BOUDICCA! 'FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM' TRAILER WITH EDDIE REDMAYNE, COLIN FARRELL

 'BRITANNIA' EPIC TV SERIES
KELLY REILLY TO PLAY ONE OF QUEEN BOUDICCA'S WARRIORS?
We're going both redhead and epic today, starting with news coming from British Sky channel that Kelly Reilly is in talks to take a role in their epic series BRITANNIA which we announced last year. Charting the Roman invasion of what would become Great Britain in 43 A.D. and the rise of iconic female warrior Boudicca, the eight part series will follow the growing relationship between Boudicca and Roman Consul Cassius who ultimately unite to lead an insurgency against Roman Emperor Claudius. As 'Deadline' reports Kelly Reilly will play the key character of Kerra. VIKINGS' Kari Skogland is directing with Star Wars‘ Rick McCallum producing


NEW TRAILER IS HERE FOR
EDDIE REDMAYNE'S FANTASTIC BEASTS & WHERE TO FIND THEM 
Your Monday delight is the brand new fantasy adventure trailer for Eddie Redmayne's FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM! Depicting the wizarding world of J.K. Rowling the movie will open in cinemas in mid November directed by David Yates.

SUITCASE OF MAGICAL BEINGS
Academy Award winner Eddie Redmayne portrays magizoologist Newt Scamander who, back in 1926, has just completed a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Arriving in New York for a brief stopover, he might have come and gone without incident... were it not for a No-Maj (American for Muggle) named Jacob, a misplaced magical case, and the escape of some of Newt's fantastic beasts, which could spell trouble for both the wizarding and No-Maj worlds. Samantha Morton, John Voight, Ron Perlman and Colin Farrell also star.

48 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Beasts was J K Rowling! With her track record it should be good!
    Have a great day, Dez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is the first movie script she ever wrote

      Delete
  2. And I was the first commenter Yay me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you arrived before Debs :) She usually arrives first :)

      Delete
    2. I am late to the party today :( I realized I have girl crushes on redheads like Kelly, Amy Adams and Connie Britton. Ginger guys not so much.

      Delete
    3. and no crush on Danish Girl Redmayne? :))

      Delete
    4. He isn't very handsome, but he is a fabulous actor! I also find redheaded women to be very sexy. Let's add Isla Fisher (did I spell that right?) the the mix of redhead hotties.

      Delete
    5. I don't know, I've always found him lovely and he also has some serious style.

      Delete
    6. Definitely has style, but the face is too narrow and slim for my liking.

      Delete
    7. I do love them slim.. I lurv them in all sizes :)

      Delete
    8. Big or small, Dezzy wants them all ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for Fantastic beast! Huge fan of the HP world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear they're planning a trilogy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge HP fan, so I am looking forward to Fantastic Beasts! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. we do lurv her! Still remember when Alex Kingston played her

      Delete
  7. Go gingers.

    I've never heard of magizoologists before. I like that term.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know we are looking forward to Fantastic Beasts! Of course, now she can add more onto the theme parks with a Beasts section or ride at Universal Studios so we drag ourselves back. The woman sure knows how to pull us in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hearing good things about Beasts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too am hearing good things about the Beasts show~ I can't wait to see the Danish girl movie!

    Hey, Dezzy thanks for visiting me~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still want to see Fantastic Beasts but been underwhelmed by the teasers so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they don't reveal much, right? But we haven't yet seen a real trailer.

      Delete
  12. FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM! looks like it will be lots of fun and great for our imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jk Rowling is a genius!!! Hhhaaaappppyyyy bbbbiirrtthhdddayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The new upcoming film, Fantastic Beasts look really really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Britannia is the one I'm looking forward to. I'm not a big fan of Rowlings but with this movie you'll never know I change my mind!

    Happy Birthday DEZ!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BRITANNIA should be really good, I'm only afraid that it is Sky, it might turn out to be cheap looking :( like BEOWULF was this Winter

      Delete
  16. I know where you can find fantastic beasts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Of course they had to use HP's main music theme :P Anyway, I'm happy about it. Besides, Eddie Redmayne is great (discovered how amazing he was in The Danish Girl!), so it should be pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a scandal he didn't get an Oscar for Danish Girl and that godawful Leo did.

      Delete
  18. as a big fan of HP, I just can't wait to see Fantastic Beasts ..I have the book too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of my publishers did the book here as well :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.