Monday, April 4, 2016

ALIENS ARE BACK IN 'INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE' TV CLIP WITH BILL PULMAN, JEFF GOLDBLUM, LIAM HEMSWORTH! BBC TO TURN 'HIS DARK MATERIALS' EPIC SAGA INTO MINI SERIES

 'HIS DARK MATERIALS
TO  BECOME MINI SERIES AT BBC
You might remember that about ten years ago Philip Pullman's fantasy saga HIS DARK MATERIALS was adapted into A GOLDEN COMPASS movie, but now BBC One is going to adapt as well and they've set Jack Thorne to pen it.
GOLDEN COMPASS
New Line Cinema will produce the mini series about orphan Lyra from a parallel universe, in which science, theology and magic are entwined. Her search for a kidnapped friend uncovers a sinister plot involving stolen children and turns into a quest to understand a mysterious phenomenon called Dust. She is later on joined by Will, a boy who possesses a knife that can cut windows between worlds. As Lyra learns the truth about her parents and her prophesied destiny, the two kids are caught up in a war against celestial powers that ranges across many worlds!

 ALIENS ARE BACK IN NEW
'INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE' TV TEASER
In the video department, a new TV clip has been released for the sequel INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE  which brings back the second wave of aliens who nearly destroyed Mother Earth twenty years ago! But now, the humanity has used alien technology to develop their own new weapons. Out June 24th, exactly 20 years after the first one, the movie will see the return of Bill Pulman, Jeff Goldblum, Vivica A Fox and Brent Spinner with Liam Hemsworth and Asian beauty Angelababy leading the young cast! Will Smith is not coming back and ain't nobody needs him, right?

33 comments:

  1. I hope they do a better job with he golden compass this time around it was a nice film. But compared to the books was nowhere near as good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, I also found it relatively nice to watch, especially the polar bear :)

      Delete
  2. The first Independence was a little too over the top American glory sugary overload!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. twas nice seeing the White House blown up, right?

      Delete
    2. Oh noes, the NSA will be sending a drone to visit you dahlink. They is listening, they is always listening :0)

      Delete
    3. I know, they're already tracking my phone through Google

      Delete
    4. This is why moi uses burner phones and never takes one on line. I buy a new five dollar phone every three months. I know they could still find me, but I want to make them actually work at it :0)

      Delete
    5. Facebook is also constantly asking for my number and I'm like freakin' hell no, unless Zuckenberg or what is his name asks me personally.... scantily clad.....

      Delete
    6. I'm getting the same thing. My email account keeps asking for it and now Netflix is as well. They can all kiss my arse, I'm not giving it to them.

      Delete
    7. Google sends me code every day when I want to open my account here at Blogger, so that know exactly where I am each day.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "His Dark Materials" is still on my "to read" list, after umpteen years . . . maybe I'll get to it before the miniseries comes out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they probably won't rush with it, so you have some time still

      Delete
  5. I'm really looking forward to that second movie of Independence Day! I loved the first one. And no we don't Will, Jeff is enough to make it a bit funny!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. All kinds of goodies! I really enjoyed the Golden Compass books - hope they do this justice. Independence Day looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the movie was OK too, minus the cast :)

      Delete
  7. I loved Phillip Pullman's books and I'm all for another Independence Day. It was fun the first time and I imagine it will fun again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe this time they'll get His Dark Materials right. At least, I thought I heard that Golden Compass wasn't quite what the fans of the books wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never read the books, but the movie was boring

      Delete
    2. the movie was OK, but religious fanatics trashed it because it says truth about the church :) that organized religion and church and the pope are essence of evil

      Delete
  9. I haven't read the books or seen the movie. Maybe I should catch up on all the fuss?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That should be an interesting mini series. Creepy aliens celebrating? Yup there's war to be had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know whether we should win or lose?

      Delete
  11. Hells no to another Independence Day. That kind of movie just makes Americans want to go out and bomb someone. Really the world doesn't need those people feeling frightened by some imaginary enemy. They is they own worst enemy :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is true, most of their movies celebrate militarism because that is the essence of their culture... really a fascism, that is what it is.

      Delete
    2. I don't know how their government has done it, but they really do believe "The American Way of Life" is constantly under threat. And they believe that the price of their freedom is the death of peoples in far away countries. When you look at their old movies you can see that they have been like this since the beginning. They was so scared of Communism, as if it was the debil lurking behind every bush. That's how they got the peoples to build up that gigantic military and kill all the Koreans and Vietnamese.

      Delete
    3. that is so very true, dear, you always put it plain and simple. The worst thing is that under FREEDOM they don't speak of some higher idea but of pure personal comfort and luxury, like we are gonna invade that country so that I can have my sweet Snickers bar every day after lunch. And the machine is unstoppable.

      Delete
  12. I'm so excited for Independence day!!! I'm a huge will Smith fan and I used to hit rewind when he would scream "I got to get me one of these!". Let's see if my hunky hunksworth can beat will smith!

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.