Saturday, April 9, 2016

PREMIUM SPOTLIGHT & EPIC CHARACTER POSTERS FOR 'WARCRAFT' FANTASY ADVENTURE WITH TRAVIS FIMMEL, DOMINIC COOPER, TOBY KEBBELL, PAULA PATTON, ROB KAZINSKY, DANIEL WU

NEW 'WARCRAFT' POSTERS
REVEAL THE LEAD CHARACTERS
If you're following your trusted spy on a regular basis you already know that our most anticipated movie this year is of course the king of all epic movies of 2016 - WARCRAFT, the lavish sprawling adventure fantasy big screen adaptation of one of world's most popular video games ever coming from Blizzard Entertainment. The scope of the world imagined in it, the special effects, characters, costumes and sets are of the epic scale we've seen in LORD OF THE RINGS saga. Today you have the pleasure of enjoying gorgeous characters posters showing the lead heroes of the long awaited cinematic delight.

TWO WORLDS, ONE DESTINY
The epic fantasy movie adaptation directed by Duncan Jones out this June in theatres around the globe WARCRAFT is set in the peaceful realm of Azeroth which stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders. Orc warriors are fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people and their home. So begins a spectacular saga of power and sacrifice in which war has many faces, and everyone fights for something.

SIR ANDUIN LOTHAR
Playing the brave members of the Horde and the Alliance, which are trying to find a way to peacefully co-exist in the magical realm of Azeroth, are: Travis Fimmel as Anduin Lothar, the lead protagonist for the Alliance. Steadfast and charismatic, Lothar is a knight who has sacrificed everything to keep the Kingdom safe.
KING LLANE OF STORMWIND
King Llane Wrynn, ruler of the Stormwind Kingdom and a beacon of hope for his people in times of darkness is played by Dominic Cooper.
DUROTAN, THE NOBLE ORC
Durotan, the lead protagonist for the Horde is played by Toby Kebbell. Durotan is the noble orc chieftain of the exiled Frostwolf Clan, battling to save his people and his family from the vengeful Shadow Council and the destruction of their world.
QUEEN TARIA OF STORMWIND
 Lady Taria Wrynn is played by Ruth Negga, she is the Queen-consort of Stormwind, King Llane’s great love and most trusted counsel.
GARONA THE ORC
Garona Halforcen, a strong-willed orc-draenei survivor caught between the Alliance and the Horde is played by Paula Patton. Believing she is half-human and half-orc, she must decide where her true loyalty lies.
BLACKHAND ORC CHIEFTAN
Blackhand, a fearsome orc chieftain who rises to become the first Warchief of the Horde is played by Clancy Brown.
ORGRIM DOOMHAMMER
Orgrim Doomhammer, an orc who is Blackhand’s right-hand man is played by Robert Kazinsky. Extraordinarily cunning and tactically brilliant, Orgrim is a brave warrior destined to wield the Doomhammer, a weapon of Blackrock legend.
GUL'DAN THE WARLOCK
Gul'dan, a sinister orc warlock and leader of the Shadow Council is played  Daniel Wu. Wielding powerful fel magic and driven by his ravenous desire for power, he orchestrates the actions of the Horde from behind the scenes.  
MEDIVH THE WIZARD
Medivh, the current Guardian of Tirisfal, a mysterious and reclusive protector who wields formidable magical power is played by Ben Foster. THE YOUNG MAGE KADHAV   
Khadgar, a gifted young mage embarking on a daring search for the truth during his apprenticeship with Medivh is played by Ben Schnetzer. 

26 comments:

  1. Never got in to the game but the movie does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, those Orcs have a helluva mouth full of teeth, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gives them such a crazily delightful speech :) I wonder if they can French kiss.... and how do they give blo... nevermind :)

      Delete
    2. what? I didn't say anything, it's just your naughty mind :)

      Delete
  3. Looks epic. I'm sure the HH will want to see it. The right side of the first picture reminded me of BraveHeart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never played the game but those posters and that trailer have me pretty excited. I do like the way they've done the Orcs. Nice and gritty like and Orc ought to be.

    Dahlink, it has been snowing here for two days and I'm sick of it. However, I have checked my plants and nothing new has died.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the eagle riders and those palaces and the costumes and the nature in it... it is such a bliss to watch! I was truly supposed to be born as the wizard king of an epic kingdom :)

      Oh, my, the Snow Orcs are messing with you. We're having a bit colder weekend as opposed to the whole week being close to 30*C. I'm just not ready for summer hear, I'm not! Our lilacs are starting to bloom right now.

      Delete
    2. That damn snow we've been getting hit with is ridiculous. I am one who is so ready for summer. Beach lounging with fruity drinks and a good book have my name written all over it. Now, if only that stupid Mother Nature would cooperate!

      Delete
    3. don't call her stupid, she's always listening :)

      Delete
    4. Well, I hope that bitch hears me loud and clear. I am TIRED of this DAMN WEATHER! ;)

      Delete
    5. she will punish you, mark my words, there's snow coming tomorrow again :)

      Delete
    6. I think she heard my complaints. We are getting warmer temps this weekend. If she teases us more afterwards, I'll hunt her down and throw a big rock at her head.

      Delete
    7. meanwhile it is 30*C in my yard and it is 9am

      Delete
  5. I still don't get the whole Warcraft thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for me it is about the enchanting world of imagination that they've created, the kingdoms, the costumes, the animals, the magic... I don't care for the Orcs and battles, it is the world building that lights a spark in me when it comes to epic genre. That and the obvious and genuine love that was put into making such a rich and lavish world. That is why they thrill the hearts of true cinema goers

      Delete
  6. That is one 'kick-ass' trailer, Dezz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is the mix of all trailers and clips released so far for WARCRAFT for absolute enjoyment :)

      Delete
  7. I hope they didn't put all the best parts in the clip like in some other movies! I'll watch this one with my son I think.

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will have an amazing father son time in the cinema!

      Delete
  8. Since I never played the games, I am not sure if this is one I will see, unless my nephew expresses interest in it, then I will take him. Though, the posters are pretty fabulous, it does pique my curiosity some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least the queen's fashion should be fun to see :)

      Delete
  9. Nice legs, but those teeth are a deal breaker.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.