Wednesday, April 13, 2016

COSMIC MAGIC EXPLODES IN FIRST 'DOCTOR STRANGE' TRAILER WITH BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH, MADS MIKKELSEN, TILDA SWINTON!

 'DOCTOR STRANGE' TRAILER
UNLEASHES SOME COSMIC MAGIC
As I promised you yesterday the first trailer for upcoming super hero adventure DOCTOR STRANGE has been released earlier today by Marvel! Filmed on a number of exotic locations around the world, the movie toplined by Benedict Cumberbatch will spell its way into cinemas November 4th in USA and late October in Europe!

 SORCERER SUPREME
Revealing some new parts of Marvel's Universe that we haven't seen before on film, DOCTOR STRANGE tells the story of Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch), an acclaimed neurosurgeon who uncovers the hidden world of magic and alternate dimensions after a near fatal car accident that left his hands crippled. He then learns the art of sorcery, learning how to tap the innate mystic powers of both himself and the world around him. Returning to New York, Strange becomes the new Sorcerer Supreme, protector of Earth from magical threats.

BENEDICT CUMBER- BATCH AND MADS MIKKELSEN LEAD THE CAST
Directed by Scott Derrickson, the movie also stars Tilda Swinton as the millennia old sorcerer Ancient One, Chiwetel Ejiofor as Baron Mordo, Rachel McAdams as Night Nurse, Michael Stuhlbarg as rival scientist Nicodemus West, Amy Landecker, Scott Adkins and Mads Mikkelsen probably as the lead villain a rival magician with his own sect.

28 comments:

  1. Don't know much about the doctor but the trailers not bad and it's got Benedict!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda find Cucumberpatch's voice irritating in the trailer :)

      Delete
  2. Those comic heroes just keep coming. This looks like it will be interesting. Benedict reminds me of a young Dennis Quaid at times in the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, you will notice that we don't do them here all too often :)

      Delete
  3. Benidoctor Cumberstrange


    he's actually the only reason I'd see a Dr. Strange movie in the theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my case the main reason I wouldn't watch it

      Delete
  4. I'm excited to see Tilda Swinton and Benedict Cumberbatch acting together in the same movie! I don't think they ever have before? Anyway, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, more comic book adaptations...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The casting definitely intrigues me! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed the trailer and will be seeing this in November.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I will be going~ Tilda and Benedict will bring it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eh, don't think this one is for me, but I do still like saying his name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are cool names in it, like Nicodemus or Baron Mordo. The last one sounds like a purrfect name for a kitten :)

      Delete
    2. I love the name Baron Mordo for a kitten! Now all I need is a kitten...

      Delete
    3. you can use it on a nasty parrot too :)

      Delete
  10. Benedict looks awesome in Dr. Strange..I want to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can wait untill this is on DVD. And before that my youngest son wil tell me if it is good or not! I'm sue he will watch this in theater! He's a big fan of this kind of movies! ;-)
    Cumberbatch always gets weird roles, or is that just me? I found him weird to in Sherlock!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, he is weird and has a weird voice and is weird as a person too :) I don't like him myself

      Delete
  12. I'm usually not a fan of super hero films but this one is riveting. Benedict Cumberbatch adds a certain edge to this already weird character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then you should not miss it this Early Winter!

      Delete
  13. I'm thinking this is going to be a good one. Thanks DEZ.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.