Thursday, April 9, 2015

'HUNGER GAMES' PRODUCTION TEAM TO TACKLE HOMER'S 'ODYSSEY' IN NEW EPIC FILM! SF EPIC ACTION MOVIE 'THE VEIL' TRAILER WITH WILLIAM LEVY AND WILLIAM MOSELEY

'ODYSSEY' EPIC MOVIE 
FROM 'THE HUNGER GAMES' PRODUCTION TEAM
As 'Deadline' reports today, Lionsgate is not letting THE HUNGER GAMES production team rest after the sf franchise ends later this year. They have apparently enlisted its helmer Francis Lawrence to direct, Peter Craig to write and Nina Jacobson to produce a new epic big screen version of Homer's ODYSSEY! The production should begin as soon as the beginning of the next year!

ODYSSEY mainly follows Greek hero Odysseus and his journey home after the fall of Troy. It takes Odysseus ten years to reach Ithaca after the ten-year Trojan War. He has to overcome numerous obstacles during his journey. In his absence, it is assumed he has died, and his wife Penelope and son Telemachus must deal with a group of unruly suitors who compete for Penelope's hand in marriage.


'THE VEIL' SF EPIC TRAILER WITH
 WILLIAM LEVY, WILLIAM MOSELEY
Staying in the epic waters, check out the first teaser for new sf epic action movie THE VEIL starring Latin extreme superhunk William Levy! Also starring William Moseley and Nick E. Tarabay from SPARTACUS, the movie, set in a war-torn land where tribal factions live in fear of annihilation, tells the story of a deadly warrior leading a destructive war campaign. When he is betrayed by his own and left for dead, he is healed by a mysterious princess and taken in by a hidden tribe that believes he was chosen to wage a final battle.

32 comments:

  1. Looking forward to "The Odyssey" -- the ancient myths just lend themselves so well to CGI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know I like warrior stories. And a Latin super hunk doesn't hurt any either. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and Levy is probably the hottest and the naughtiest one :)

      Delete
  3. I remember reading (some of) the story back in high school, and then we just watched a movie version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. he is uber hot and likes to pose naked too.. which we greatly approve!

      Delete
  5. The trailer was unimpressive to me. Wow I hope The Odyssey is done well by this team. The Hunger Games movie franchise definitely was done justice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't watched HUNGER GAMES since I don't support teens and kids being depicted as assassins and killers, but ODYSSEY should be real good

      Delete
  6. Looks like something I can watch, but people need to keep their shirts on... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dude spends a lot of time in the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason when I saw that first picture, I thought he looked like Harrison Ford...then I remembered, Harrison Ford isn't quite that young anymore...not even CLOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can sleep better now, knowing somebody will be saving us from something in Hollywood.

    I think I need a vacation and pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's interesting that The Hunger Games production team will be moving forward on another project together. I did like the books, but honestly, the movies were just "ehhh" to me. Not sure I'll like the new project or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I refused to read the books, I just can't take teens being used as killers

      Delete
  11. I was asked to play this role, but I was too busy...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, he is pretty easy on the eyes! Looks like I will be a fan. I loved the Hunger Game books and have enjoyed all the movies so I will definitely be on the lookout for this Odyssey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is officially one of the hottest of the Latin hunks!

      Delete
  13. Looking forward to the Odyssey. I wonder when this movie was made last...I assume it has been.

    Shells–Tales–Sails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there was a TV series last year :) you can find it in our right sidebar with epic shows

      Delete
  14. From literature to popcorn movie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from vanilla to Manilla... what? I don't know....

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.