Saturday, April 25, 2015

SAM CLAFLIN, RIZ AHMED JOIN FELICITY JONES IN 'STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE' SF SPINOFF! 1ST 'VICTOR FRANKENSTEIN' PHOTO WITH JAMES MCAVOY AND DANIEL RADCLIFFE

STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE
SAM CLAFLIN AND RIZ AHMED JOIN FELICITY JONES IN THE SPINOFF
While the geekdom is in frenzy, anxiously awaiting December premiere of STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS, the spinoff to the popular science fiction saga STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE is already casting its stars. Set between 'Episode III Revenge of the Sith' and the original 'Star Wars' movie 'A New Hope', ROGUE ONE will revolve around a group of rebels looking to steal blueprints to the Death Star. Due to be released December 2016, it will have Oscar nominee Felicity Jones in the lead roles alongside rising star Sam Claflin! Ben Mendelsohn and another of our fave British stars Riz Ahmed will also star in the Gareth Edwards directed movie! After that, December 2017 will bring STAR WARS VIII to the cinemas.

 'VICTOR FRANKENSTEIN' 
FIRST PHOTO WITH JAMES MCAVOY AND DANIEL RADCLIFFE
Although it is out this October in USA and September in Europe, we haven't seen any photos nor a trailer for VICTOR FRANKENSTEIN ... but now we have the first set picture of James McAvoy as the lunatic scientist who wants to create a monster and Daniel Radcliffe as his assistant Igor.

32 comments:

  1. I am so in for whatever the Victor Frankenstein might be... lets get that trailer to the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jeremy. I'd like to see a Victor Frankenstein trailer too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the studio forgot to promote the film :)

      Delete
    2. That's not good.

      Delete
    3. not for sure. So many movies get marketing really late in recent two years

      Delete
    4. You are right. If it weren't for stumbling on movie updates on blogs, I wouldn't know half of them were even out!

      Delete
  3. I've not heard of the Frankenstein film at all???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, helllooo, Felicity!!! Talk about GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is from her photoshoot for InStyle...they really did wonders with the makeup and the hair

      Delete
  5. I recognized McAvoy, but not Radcliffe with the hair. That's crazy that they haven't promoted the movie heavily when it's a few months away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to "Victor Frankenstein" actually. I hope it's not a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always into fantasy and science fiction of course...but I was never a big Star Wars fan. I am not sure why as it was a well done production. Maybe I will have to give it a second chance all these years later. Looking forward to Frankenstein!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed on that, Turtle, STAR WARS was always a bit too childish and poorly acted. Not just these newer ones, but also the old ones.

      Delete
  8. Always into fantasy and science fiction of course...but I was never a big Star Wars fan. I am not sure why as it was a well done production. Maybe I will have to give it a second chance all these years later. Looking forward to Frankenstein!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that coat Claflin's wearing. And I'd pay to see Victor Frankenstein.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see the trailer of Victor Frankenstein.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Star Wars... Let's just say I'm holding my breath and keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.