Saturday, April 18, 2015

TV LAND'S 'IMPASTOR' COMEDY SERIES TRAILER WITH MICHAEL ROSENBAUM AS GAY PASTOR! ALAN RICKMAN AND DOUGLAS BOOTH CAST IN 'THE LIMEHOUSE GOLEM' 19TH CENTURY GOTHIC THRILLER

'THE LIMEHOUSE GOLEM'
ALAN RICKMAN AND DOUGLAS BOOTH LEAD GOTHIC THRILLER
Here's another book adaptation for you: Juan Carlos Medina will direct the adaptation of Peter Acroyd's bestselling novel DAN LENO AND THE LIMEHOUSE GOLEM with Alan Rickman, Douglas Booth and Olivia Cook already being cast. THE LIMEHOUSE GOLEM will be set in 1880 London, as a Gothic murder mystery described as being in the style of David Fincher’s SEVEN and James Watkins’ THE WOMAN IN BLACK.
The story of THE LIMEHOUSE GOLEM will focus on a series of murders which has shaken the community to the point where people believe that only a legendary creature from dark times, the mythical so-called Golem,  must be responsible.

 'IMPASTOR' COMEDY TRAILER
WITH MICHAEL ROSENBAUM AS THE NEW GAY PASTOR
The only other thing I have for you today is the trailer for TV Land's new comedy series IMPASTOR which should air this summer starring Michael Rosenbaum as Buddy, a man in debt who cons a small town into believing he is their new gay pastor. Sara Rue stars as Buddy's assistant, while Mircea Monroe plays the head trustee of Loomis Lutheran Church who has a crush on Buddy.  Aimee Garcia appears as a bartender from San Francisco and Buddy's girlfriend.
 

19 comments:

  1. Yikes. Sara Rue looks positively gaunt in that photo. I think it's the hair as much as the weight, but she looked so much better before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Alan Rickman will play the Golem. He'd be a damn fine one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of that novel, but I like the sound of it. I'm reading another novel about murder in Victorian London right now, too. Creepy setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anything Victorian is creepy, include the Victoria herself.... no better than Hitler and still glorified and celebrated

      Delete
  4. I uhmmm, errrr... let's talk about star wars again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember TV Land as a station of re-runs, felt like they broke the fourth wall when they first started making original shows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they don't seem to have much of those these days... I mostly remember them as the good sitcom killers....

      Delete
  6. Alan Rickman is creepy, but I do like him so. I'm not sure about the new movie just yet, but probably will catch it at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and we do like Booth in Victorian outfits....

      Delete
  7. The sitcom sounds interesting. I always thought TV Land's stuff was cheesy, but then I watched Hot in Cleveland and, although it did have a bit of cheese factor, there were some really funny lines on that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, Cleveland wasn't all that bad, but only if you watch it surfing through scenes, I don't think I'd sit and watch it every week in whole :) But the cast was lovely. The same goes for EXES. I'm sad that they cancelled HAPPILLY DIVORCED. It was a good one. I tried watching KIRSTIE but it didn't buy me.

      Delete
  8. Sooo many great things to look forward to for the couch potatoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Alan Rickman. He doesn't know it.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.