Tuesday, April 14, 2015

NEW 'ANT-MAN' TRAILER WITH PAUL RUDD! PENELOPE WILTON, REBECCA HALL JOIN SPIELBERG'S 'BIG FRIENDLY GIANT'! MATTHEW LEWIS, BRENDAN COYLE JOIN EMILIA CLARKE, SAM CLAFLIN IN 'ME BEFORE YOU'

'ME BEFORE YOU' ADAPTATION
BRENDAN COYLE, MATTHEW LEWIS JOIN SAM CLAFLIN AND EMILIA CLARKE
Tones of casting news today, people, starting with the movie adaptation of Jojo Moyes novel ME BEFORE YOU which has just added British actors Brendan Coyle and Matthew Lewis to the cast lead by Emilia Clarke as a waitress named Lou, a girl from a small town who is caught between dead-end jobs. She meets Will (Sam Claflin), who is confined to a wheelchair after a motorbike accident. After Lou loses her job, she is hired as a caretaker for the depressed Will and soon becomes determined to show him that life is worth living. Charles Dance, Janet McTeer, Jenna Coleman and Ben Lloyd Hughes also star.

PENELOPE WILTON IS QUEEN IN 'BFG'
Meanwhile, Steven Spielberg's adaptation of THE BFG (Big Friendly Giant) for Disney, which will bring an exciting tale of a young London girl and the mysterious Giant who introduces her to the wonders and perils of Giant Country, has cast Penelope Wilton as The Queen and Rebecca Hall as Mary, the Queen's maid! Mark Rylance is playing the titular role!

NEW 'ANT-MAN' TRAILER!
PAUL RUDD AND EVANGELINE LILLY
Your trailer for today is the second one for ANT-MAN which is arriving into cinemas this July starring Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas and Evangeline Lilly. Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, master thief Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym (Michael Douglas), protect the secret behind his spectacular ANT-MAN suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world. Correy Stoll is playing the main villain Yellowjacket whom you can see in the new trailer.

33 comments:

  1. Not quite on today's topic, but My Rare One and I went to "Woman in Gold" on the weekend and enjoyed it tremendously -- great story, great acting, an important message about justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a bit shocked that they chose Ant-Man to be the next big thing from the Marvel cinematic universe, but I love the cast, and the approach seems to be perfect. Should be a fun flick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew Lewis... I was like who is he? then I knew... the true hero of Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BFG, hope to hear even more. Ant Man is only looking better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. OMG did you change your avatar after like ten years? :)

      Delete
  6. The Marvel hero everyone forgotten about

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find Paul Rudd to be quite a bore in most of his films. I don't think I'll be catching this latest one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd marry him myself :) There's something warm in him... but he himself, not talking about his films

      Delete
    2. He certainly seems like a nice, lovely man. I just don't find him entertaining as an actor. Kind of like Ben Stiller. Boring, but nice man.

      Delete
    3. I'd say that for that Sandler Adam guy... can't stand his movies ... Stiller is more intelligent and even handsome in a way, but often uses selfhumiliation as a kind of humour which I don't find funny

      Delete
    4. Yes, Adam Sandler is another I'd add to this list. Ben Stiller keeps the hunor somewhat clean, so I put up with watching his movies when the family wants to. They really like his Night at the Museum movies.

      Delete
  8. Thomas the Tank taken out by YellowJacket... scandal!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Rudd's costume.

    I loved reading The BFG. I'd like to see the Disney version.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this trailer...made me laugh a few times and I LOVE Paul Rudd!! I am definitely going to catch this one and of course a fellow Canadian, Evangeline, makes me want to see it even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to see the positive reaction, Turtle!

      Delete
  11. Ant Man? Was that an actual comic book superhero or did they make that up to capitalize on the superhero craze?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's always been one of Marvel's superheroes.

      Delete
  12. I still can't get over ant man. The name itself just kills me. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'tis better than being a rodent like that bat person....

      Delete
  13. Hi, Dezzy,

    Never heard of Ant Man.... Rudd should be good, but my idea of a Marvel Comic hero...

    Is that NEVILLE? Geez, what a few years does for a man. LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel so old... I don't know any of them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither..... Did you know that I got a year older this Sunday... so depressing....

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.