Friday, July 4, 2014

'BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP' TRAILER WITH NICOLE KIDMAN, MARK STRONG, COLIN FIRTH! STARZ TO MAKE NEIL GAIMAN'S 'AMERICAN GODS' INTO TV SERIES! 'AMONG RAVENS' TRAILER & POSTER

BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP TRAILER
NICOLE KIDMAN NEXT TO MARK STRONG AND COLIN FIRTH
Sometime ago I've shown you the first poster for BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP thriller and now I have the second one plus the first trailer for the big screen adaptation of Steven Watson novel in which Nicole Kidman plays a woman who has daily amnesia and only remembers what happened to her that day. When she goes to sleep she forgets everything and wakes up each morning not knowing where or who she is. Colin Firth plays her supposed husband next to whom she wakes up every day, while wonderfully bald Mark Strong is a doctor who will help her memorize things and reveal secrets which are, maybe, better left unrevealed. The movie is out this September.


STARZ PICKS UP
AMERICAN GODS FOR TV SERIES
Over the years I've announced many times that Neil Gaiman's AMERICAN GODS will be adapted into TV series, but the plan for it fell apart over at HBO. Now it seems that it will happen, since it was revealed that Starz has picked up the series! HEROES' Michael Green will produce the show about a looming war between the traditional gods of biblical and mythological roots and the upstart pantheon of gods who stand for society’s fixation with money, technology, media, celebrity and drugs. The story’s main character, Shadow Moon, becomes bodyguard and traveling partner to Mr. Wednesday, a conman and older god. Both set on a cross-country mission to gather forces in preparation to battle the new deities.

AMONG RAVENS TRAILER
THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIPS
Your trailer for today is for comedy drama AMONG RAVENS which will fly into cinemas this month. Starring two stunning beauties Amy Smart and DRACULA's Victoria Smurfitt it is the story of friends  searching for the dreams they lost and finding them in Chad, a strange and beautiful nature photographer who begins to change their lives one by one during their 4th of July reunion.

24 comments:

  1. I'm all in for whatever Neil Gaiman does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know he is popular over there. I thought it was a fitting news for the 4th of July :) together with people celebrating it in the trailer above

      Delete
  2. "Before I Go to Sleep" looks very good indeed -- I hope the movie lives up to the promise of the trailer! Colin Firth can be so wonderfully menacing when he wants to be. And how I hope that they DO actually make "American Gods" -- it has so much potential to be a great series! "Mr Wednesday" indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the book, so I hope the movie has better twists and the end.

      Delete
  3. Before I Go to Sleep looks intense! Kidman has some seriously bloodshot eyes there! I wonder if that's her natural look, or if she had to do some all-night partying to get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she plays a woman in her late forties, early 50s in the film

      Delete
  4. well those are some creepy posters, got my attention... did you see your superman boy... in the new duds. i know you don't support the film, but that man he makes my wife swoon. yikes too much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, posted the photo this morning at Facebook and Twitter... only because of Henry

      Delete
  5. Hey Dezzy. Stopped in to say thank you for remembering that Bug is a girl dog. Much appreciated. That was her snuggled next to me. She's such a good resting buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other people thought she was a mister? :)

      Delete
  6. I always liked Amy Smart. Great to see she's still making movies! And I don't think she's aged at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, still looks young as she was in MELROSE PLACE ....oh, God, we're so old!

      Delete
  7. Among Ravens sounds interesting. I also like Amy Smart, so I'll be sure to catch that once it is released on dvd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it could be an inspirational one, I like the atmosphere in it.... love those lil' warm movies

      Delete
  8. Loving that poster for American Gods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a cover for a Russian edition of the book... international editions are always prettier than US or UK ones

      Delete
  9. As always, some very interesting trailers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always hate when movie posters get the names above the wrong person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. posters do not follow the way they stand but the importance of their names.

      Delete
  11. I've been wanting to read Before I go to Sleep now I have to before I see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's a reason for you. I myself didn't like it

      Delete
  12. Wow! Before I Go To Sleep looks intense and its got a great cast.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.