Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MILA KUNIS IN "HELL & BACK" AS FEMALE DEMON! BRUCE WILLIS IN "FIVE AGAINST A BULLET"! SCARLETT JOHANNSON JOINS ANTHONY HOPKINS & HELEN MIRREN IN "ALFRED HITCHCOCK & THE MAKING OF PSYCHO". "THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL" WITH JUDI DENCH & MAGGIE SMITH

As "MovieWeb" reports, gorgeous Mila Kunis will lend her voice in HELL & BACK, a stop motion animated film which follows two best friends as they
rescue their buddy who has been accidentally dragged to Hell. Mila plays Deema, a female demon whose ability to navigate the underworld makes her the toughest rogue demon in Hell. Her independent streak may come from her greatest secret: She's half-human. She was sired by the Orpheus of myth when he travelled down the River Styx years ago. What the myths don't say is that he was nailing everything that moved. When Orpheus is revealed to be... well, a bit of a tool, frankly... Deema has to look inside to figure out what it means to be human. As you probably remember, we will be watching Mila next year as witch Theodora in OZ: THE GREAT AND POWERFUL next to Michelle Williams and Rachel Weisz as Glinda and Evanora and James Franco as Oz.

HOLLYWOOD SPY HEADLINES
According to "Deadline" Bruce Willis, who has been very busy lately as you can check out in HOLLYWOOD SPY's spotlight on 2012 busiest stars, has a new gig: he will play a hired bodyguard in FIVE AGAINST A BULLET an action film which follows a Mexican politician who, after the death of his father at the hands of a drug cartel, hires the five best bodyguards from around the world to protect him through a contentious election. One of the films I've announced before ALFRED HITCHCOCK AND THE MAKING OF PSYCHO, in which Anthony Hopkins plays Alfred Hitchcock and Helen Mirren is portraying his wife, in the story circling around the making of his famous horror, has now got Scarlett Johannson as Janet Leigh and super handsome British star James D'Arcy (MASTER AND COMMANDER, CLOUD ATLAS)as Anthony Perkins.

Are you ready for hilarious, heartwarming and profoundly charming THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL? It hits USA cinemas this May, and it already had its premier in UK, with the most amazing cast which
includes Judi Dench, Maggie Smith, Tom Wilkinson, Bill Nighy and Dev Patel. This delightful film follows a group of British retirees who decide to "outsource" their retirement to less expensive and seemingly exotic India. Enticed by advertisements for the newly restored Marigold Hotel and bolstered with visions of a life of leisure, they arrive to find the palace a shell of its former self. Though the new environment is less luxurious than imagined, they are forever transformed by their shared experiences, discovering that life and love can begin again when you let go of the past.

36 comments:

  1. I went to see the best exotic marigold hotel and it surprised me that it was pretty good. There's a fantastic cast and it's a heartwarming film. Bill nighy and maggie smith were fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear that, Jamie. Hope you went to see JOHN CARTER too, since I hear it opened in UK this weekend and got amazing reviews, everybody loves the film.

      Delete
  2. I have liked kunis' recent work very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in seeing the Hitchcock remake. He was an amazing detective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cast of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. I really do want to see that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a lovely bunch, aren't they? :)

      Delete
    2. PS, dahling, I will have something tomorrow, probably, that you will really really, and I mean really really like :)

      Delete
    3. I'm writing that one especially for you :) You will know what it is as soon as you see it :) If no other news appear today, I will post it this evening :)

      Delete
  5. Mila Kunis is a legend in everything she does...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's cute :) Loved her in FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

      Delete
  6. Can't say I'm looking forward to any Oz remake or spin off or whatever it is they are calling it. The Hotel with the big long title..lol...looks to be a good one, it has a great cast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a spin off since it will describe the origins of Oz :) I will watch it for Rachel, Mila and Michelle, although I'm not into Franco after Oscars and his arrogant tantrums.

      Delete
    2. I'll still watch it, as at least it's not a remake and yeah Franco always kind of annoyed me anyway.

      Delete
    3. he has a too high opinion of himself

      Delete
  7. Italian actors are the best! I think Mila is Italian? not sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, Baur, Mila is from Ukraine. She was born there. Mila Jovovich is also from Ukraine, but her father is from my country Serbia :) Only our Slav girls can be that pretty :)

      Delete
  8. I so cannot wait to see Best Exotic. I love all of the people in it. Especially Judi and Mags.

    The making of Pyscho looks to be quite an interesting film. That is one of my fave horror films.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've loved Mila since That 70's Show (actually I loved every character on that show). She looks stunning in that photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took special care in choosing that pic :) I find that photo sessions done for the covers of COSMO are usually the best ones :) for some reason their photographers make ladies look their best

      Delete
  10. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel looks great. It seems to be opening here on March 22nd. Definitely one I'm going to see - I love the entire cast!

    Thanks, DEZZY! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dezzy, I am trying to change my theme today. So FRC may well be broken when you visit... please come back tomorrow.... or later

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Five Against A Bullet" sounds like man food of the highest order.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, with that and Mila's and Scarlet's pics I tried to make it a feast day for my boys ;)

      Delete
  13. Oz: The Great and Powerful has some big names - I'm looking forward to that one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not really a fan of Mila Kunis. Or ScarJo. But I do like that picture. It's like your tagline: "Come for the movies, stay for the ladies."

    *Not responsible for the statements made while on cold medicine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should take your cold medicine regularly, it gives you a nice sense of humour :PP

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.